Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Woolworths DOmino Stars

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Not sure what they'll do with spares though, as there is no mention of it anywhere.
    I foresee employees flogging them off on ebay.
    The more generous cashiers tend to just give a handful of the things if you just ask for some when these promotions are nearly over though.

It will cost $1.40 to post. Found out the maximum thickness for $0.70 postage is 5 mm. The dominoes are 7 mm. The maximum weight at $1.40 is 125 g.

Just wanting to note a few things I found at at Woolies tonight.

- the store near me was down to the last two boxes of Dominoes, and told me that many other stores have already run out of Dominoes... which is probably why all mention of the promotion was taken down off their website.

- the register screen flashed up a notice that this Saturday was a trading day from 10am to 2pm, but one of the attendants said that it was an automated notice on their screens... so not all stores may do it.

- the store near me already had a big box of opened Dominoes (about two hundred) at their customer service desk for people to swap with... so if you are missing some, take your spares and ask at your nearest Woolies at the Customer Service desk if they have any trading dominoes.

If you fail to complete your set from the options in those last two notes, and you are still wanting to spend money on postage both ways, I'm still happy to trade spares.

Half a dozen of the local Woolworths have sold out of dominos with the one having a trading day this weekend cancelling it as they have no stock to trade with

So my Final Want List looks a little like this finishes the sharkticons and her cousin's sets

Sharkticon
    15 - Mike

Sharkticon's Cousin
    28 - Linguini

Sharkticon's God Sister
    5 -
    10 -
    17 -
    18 -
    25 -
    33 -
    34 -

Thanks
    Last edited by Sharky; 27th April 2015 at 11:40 AM.
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Just wanting to note a few things I found at at Woolies tonight.

- the store near me was down to the last two boxes of Dominoes, and told me that many other stores have already run out of Dominoes... which is probably why all mention of the promotion was taken down off their website.

- the register screen flashed up a notice that this Saturday was a trading day from 10am to 2pm, but one of the attendants said that it was an automated notice on their screens... so not all stores may do it.

- the store near me already had a big box of opened Dominoes (about two hundred) at their customer service desk for people to swap with... so if you are missing some, take your spares and ask at your nearest Woolies at the Customer Service desk if they have any trading dominoes.

If you fail to complete your set from the options in those last two notes, and you are still wanting to spend money on postage both ways, I'm still happy to trade spares.
    Thanks for letting me know about the Saturday swap. I have now completed my daughter's set this way and used my remaining spares to help my nephew complete his.

My wife gave up collecting these so happy to pass on the following for cost of postage: (bracket indicates number of duplicates)

1 (2)
    20 (3)
    26 (3)
    36 (2)
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

hey Ultramarginal can I get 14 and 36 please? let me know the postage cost. This is for my friend not me as I've given him all the dominoes and he needs 3 more - 2 of which you have. Just pm me the costs please - to Quakers hill. Cheers
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    My wife gave up collecting these so happy to pass on the following for cost of postage: (bracket indicates number of duplicates)

after the above if you still have it or if you have no further interest in what is left I will take them all off your hands
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    after the above if you still have it or if you have no further interest in what is left I will take them all off your hands
    OK,
    I'll probably give all the leftovers to the poster who has the child with Cerebral Palsy, just trying to help people complete collections first.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    OK,
    I'll probably give all the leftovers to the poster who has the child with Cerebral Palsy, just trying to help people complete collections first.
    No Problem! Good Idea
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy