Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111626 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Rangers

bowspearer Guest

Incidentally has anyone else noticed how much Power Rangers tends to majorly suck when you compare it to the original Sentai Series each Power rangers series is based on- both in terms of the show and often the toys themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by bowspearer View Post
    Incidentally has anyone else noticed how much Power Rangers tends to majorly suck when you compare it to the original Sentai Series each Power rangers series is based on- both in terms of the show and often the toys themselves?
    As soon as Power Rangers took to being "Turbo", I entirely lost interest.

I enjoyed power Rangers in Space and Power Rangers SPD, Samurai is...well. REALLY annoying.
    A GOOD tokusatsu translation is Kamen rider Dragon knight. i thought it was really well done.

bowspearer Guest

I recently started watching Shinkenger and just finished Boukenger. I can honestly say that both are immensely superior to their Power Ranger imitations (Samurai and Operation Overdrive respectively).

Went out shopping on a Whim and Found Deker, Green, Blue and Gold standard Samurai Ranger figures at Big W Garden City, and found the Clawzord at the K-mart there. Looks like someone had beat me to the Red and Mega Gold figures as those were pretty much the last toys on the shelf.
    I'm hunting for the other and debating wether or not to buy the girls off ebay...

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    Went out shopping on a Whim and Found Deker, Green, Blue and Gold standard Samurai Ranger figures at Big W Garden City, and found the Clawzord at the K-mart there. Looks like someone had beat me to the Red and Mega Gold figures as those were pretty much the last toys on the shelf.
    I'm hunting for the other and debating wether or not to buy the girls off ebay...
    Wow Im standing knee deep in wave 1 all over here. I don't want to buy any zords unless I find the swordfish one

Pretty much bought the standard girls and the three vehicle zords off ebay.
    Sooon....

BullZord is out in the US. first time in a long time Bandai has released all the zords needed for the final combination

And I found the Octozord(Squidzord) in Big W yesterday, and the Swordfish zord. I'd just bought the Tiger, Beetle and Sword Fish off ebay. typical.

Hey guys,

I'd just like to let you all know that if you are interested, I have a complete Turbo Megazord up for sale on eBay; He's complete with all 5 parts, great chrome, both shield and sword as well as his instructions - The only thing he doesn't have is his box.

Check him out here if you'd like, I'm open to posting internationally if needed also.