Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Black Incinerator... where/how?

Thanks guys -
    STL : I've pm'd jaydisc and am now getting word from fantofan's top bloke that he'll have a look around the stores he frequents to see if he can track one down for me (he's doubtful though)... he said to get back to him during the weekend... Fingers crossed for both sides!

Incinerator costs around 35-38 Au $ here in Phils but I've only seen the US version which is the gray one and NO CUBE . That black one is much better color wise, plus you get a cube which is cool. The rotors detach anyhow so you dont have to a silly looking rotor for hands
    Last edited by liegeprime; 12th March 2008 at 12:13 PM.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

The cube sucks, really. The idea is nice but it's not that good, really. If you're paying the same price, then by all means go for the cube, but it's not enough to justify the added expense (the colour may be, depending on your tastes).

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    Hey Gok, how on Primus did u get Black Incinerator for $50 AUD from BBTS? It doesn't seem possible looking at the site
    Nudge?

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    The cube sucks, really. The idea is nice but it's not that good, really. If you're paying the same price, then by all means go for the cube, but it's not enough to justify the added expense (the colour may be, depending on your tastes).
    Well, you may be right as the cube is just a bonus. Most of us here reckon that the Takara Black Incinerator looks way better than the Hasbro Incinerator. That's why we went all out to get one.

OK folks. Collectively, the Melbourne Massive has one spare black Incinerator.

The first invite for this figure is to the two gentlemen who initially expressed their interest at the Melbourne meet: Demonac vs. TheDirtyDigger. Whichever one of you two posts "I'll take it!" first, get it. FYI., the price is about US$60, so will be AU$66-68 when finalized.

If both Demonac and TDD publicly pass, the first Melbourne person who has raise their hand with a post here gets it.

If no one in Melbourne is interested, I'll ship to the first interstater who posts.

Happy posting!

Sigh...
    I'll take it.
    Just add it to the Cliffjumper...will have to pick em up soon...

haahhahaaa..finally someone has spoken!

(Gok's BBTS price)

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    Nudge?
    I think I misquoted the price to him. It was about $70... with combined shipping.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister