Page 15 of 60 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202535 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon US items (available to us)

My amazon stuff came in today, which came in really bad condition, as you can see on Blaster, also Knockout and Vertebracks cardbacks are bent and Thundetrons front lion box art is ripping off.Luckily i'm not a box collector.

That's terrible.
    Was your package delivered by iParcel?
    My experience with iParcel has always been bad as they cut cost by providing only one measly small "complimentary bubble wrap that doesn't offer any protection whatsoever.
    The items in the shipping box have free reign to move within the box and you then get dinged corners on your toys

Amazon are recommended IF you are NOT a MIB collector.

They are really cheap for a reason, and if you are wanting to save money, use them.
    But, if you are wanting mint packaging, go for an more expensive option (like BBTS or local stores).

(I think if they were forced to spend more time on the pack of the boxes and provide more packing material, they'll start charging more the for extra labour and resources... and then they won't be any good - which is why I've never hassled them about it, and always recommended them ONLY IF you don't care about the packaging... and not purchase books with toys)

I ordered a Disney Traditions statue from them for Mrs UltraMarginal for Christmas and I added some Kreo micro change combiners and Construct bots as padding
    hopefully it holds together on the way over.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Amazon are recommended IF you are NOT a MIB collector.

They are really cheap for a reason, and if you are wanting to save money, use them.
    But, if you are wanting mint packaging, go for an more expensive option (like BBTS or local stores).

(I think if they were forced to spend more time on the pack of the boxes and provide more packing material, they'll start charging more the for extra labour and resources... and then they won't be any good - which is why I've never hassled them about it, and always recommended them ONLY IF you don't care about the packaging... and not purchase books with toys)
    Yeah, realized that now... the same goes for TRU US as they use the same shipping company and for that one (with the much higher shipping charges), I won't recommend unless there's some massive sale to offset the costlier shipping charges and minimal packaging protection.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I ordered a Disney Traditions statue from them for Mrs UltraMarginal for Christmas and I added some Kreo micro change combiners and Construct bots as padding
    LOL! Hopefully the KREO bots do their job in protecting your statues!

For those with toddlers, wanting to brainwash encourage them to be Transformers fans... I found a couple of bib & cap sets recently added to Amazon - Gen1 Optimus and Bumblebee.
    US$12 each.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ChlorHex View Post
    LOL! Hopefully the KREO bots do their job in protecting your statues!
    it worked out pretty well in the end.
    I did label the statue as a gift, I'm not sure if that made any difference.

it's the first time I've had those packing bubbles in a box from Amazon. Overall very happy.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

They actually used the bubbles quite appropriately with yours, to wedge them in so that nothing moved. My boxes usually arrive with a couple bubbles thrown in just to end up sliding around inside the big box with the toys.

Just seen on Facebook, Amazon now have a dedicated TF homepage

http://www.amazon.com/transformershq

It looks like it's been set up mostly for AOE but it includes other TF stuff too.

Although books are missing... No IDW trades or stuff like that.