Thread: Kreo Bucket at Coles for $10

Default Kreo Bucket at Coles for $10

Cat sent in this link to details of this week's Coles catalogue, showing the 3-pack bucket of Kreo, for just $10.
    It's not a sale price, so as long as they have stock, it should remain at $10 after the current catalogue ends today.

The pack comes with the three smallest build sets in the first series (Bumblebee, Optimus, Jazz) plus two Kreons (Bluestreak, Sideswipe).

(I got the link sent on the 1st, but thought it was from someone else, so was wanting to speak to them about it first. They had no idea what I was talking about, so fortunately it doesn't look like a sale price. )

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

got one of these to hide away for the kids

I got one for myself and 2 for my friends overseas... I reckon it good value for money

Pretty good price for the plastic and you get a bucket to boot! I paid around 5-10 bucks for each of the small sets individually during their first year of release.

Can't find them at any of my Coles....have tried 4

Glad to hear others have got some. It's a great deal

I couldn't see them at my nearest Coles, but they often have a seasonal section, which my nearest one is clearing out Fathers day and Footy finals merchandise. The Halloween and Christmas stuff will probably go in there next... so if you have that sort of section, try there if they aren't in the toy section.

Where are people finding them, who have found them.

My mate in Perth, his missus said their Coles had heaps of them, she's going to grab me one