Page 54 of 92 FirstFirst ... 344449505152535455565758596474 ... LastLast

Thread: Foreign first-release TOY sightings

FatalityPitt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Found in the last week in several places in America, is the Titans Return Chromedome, with the Japanese version head (no faceplate).
    It is likely to be a production error, with the wrong heads packaged with the Hasbro toys... and it looks like a large batch ended up getting past the QC checkers... so keep an eye out next time you are in the stores, in case some show up here in one of the later waves that Chromedome is re-released in.
    Think they'll turn up here in Aus? I been thinking about getting the Takara Legends Chromedome, and this seems like a decent enough substitute, and a cheaper one

RID Warriors wave 2 (Soundwave, Skywarp, Windblade, Blurr) have hit American retail, so shouldn't be much longer to show up here (if we aren't skipping that wave).

The Optimus Movie helmet looks to have finally been found in stores in America this week, after being at online sources for a while.

Plus, Sixshot showed up there at the end of February as well.

Rescue Bots Brushfire has been found in America.

Wave 4 Generations Titans Return Voyager Broadside now out in America.

Wave 4 Generations TR Leader Skyshadow is now out in America, as is the Wave 4 Legends (Brawn & Roadburn).

And the Rescue Bots wave 4 Friends/Minicons (Sequoia) is also at retail, after some time being at online stores like Amazon.

The second wave of Rescue Bots transforming bots has been found in America, which has a blue redeco T-Rex Optimus and a new Heatwave as a 2-headed dragon... a recurring theme this year, with one in RID, in Rescue Bots, and in the Movie line.

The global release date for Movie toys is now here (in America), and the first wave is said to be available for purchase from the HasbroToyShop... so their retailers are likely to be putting the toys out now as well.

The second wave of RID Legions for Combiner Force (with Blurr) have been found in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The second wave of RID Legions for Combiner Force (with Blurr) have been found in the US.
    If I had of known, I could have reported these as being here in New Zealand a few months back (at least at my local Kmart)

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    If I had of known, I could have reported these as being here in New Zealand a few months back (at least at my local Kmart)
    They were here too, in February... it's just America who are a little behind on some random things.