Thread: Binaltech Sightings

Default Binaltech Sightings

apologises for the multiple posts on the sightings but this individual thread will serve its purpose in the long run..

BT19 and BT20 spotted at Minotaur...
    very expensive at $100! sheesh...that's 200% of the current price we can get at

Yeah I spotted them on Wednesday when I dropped by after the class and I think you meant BT19 and BT21 (Arcee).

There were two of each if memory serves me correctly along with a few Henkei classics (two Ramjets at $50+ and one Jetfire at I think $70+). Well at least it's $10 cheaper then what Comics 'R' Us are asking for, they have one BT19. And I'm not going to even bother asking what Hobby Japan (city) is wanting for their BT19 and BT20.

Mind you it is Minotaur we're talking about here, not the cheapest place around.

well, i saw the price and turned away quickly to move on to Myer, BigW and Target...
    you might be right...

You are RIGHT piratescratch!
    it's BT20 and BT21 Arcee, NOT BT19 there...probably sold out?

I got a BT-21 the other day in Japan for only 3950Y! Seeing how cheap they can be first hand makes it really hard for me to stomach the extortionate markup we have to put up with ... if you want to buy instore anyway.

The recent BT's can all be had from RK for $45US each.. even with shipping on just one you'd end up paying around $70. To this end i reckon we should make import sightings based on availability at fairly priced online stores moreso than outrageously priced retail!

Not sure if it is still there, but I spotted a BTA-02 at a hobby shop in the city for $99 (the one near the station (TH) ).