Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: SDCC 2012 Transformers exclusives - official pics

Thanks to a friend living locally who snagged a few pre orders of the SDCC Bruticus and Cliffjumper while they were listed I was able to grab them when he canceled once of each.

Hell of a price to pay and I'll be looking for cheaper sources from Asia closer to release.

Heaps of pics of the GIJoe/TFs Shockwave-HISS tank set at tfw2005 - apparently they were sent one early to review/promote.
    Just be aware that there are a few photos of GIJoe & TFs figures that aren't in the set, for comparison.

The SDCC Bruticus set has sold out at the show, but there should be stock available on the Hasbrotoyshop site in the next week - which won't last long either.

A gallery of the toys can be seen here, which gives us a more detailed look at each figure, than we saw at BotCon.
    I love the more simplified engineering of these toys... it's gonna make them so much more playable and fun, especially for kids who will play with them with their friends, and are more likely to become collectors/fans from it.
    Leave the brain-teaser puzzles for the big figures or Masterpieces.

A video review of the Terrorcon/Zombie Cliffjumper.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    but there should be stock available on the Hasbrotoyshop site in the next week - which won't last long either.
    do they tend to tell people when it's going to be sold? or do we just have to keep checking the website and hope that we're lucky?

how to get this cheap

Well, I checked hasbrotoyshop.com around 10:30pm Wednesday night. Been checking every night since Monday coz I've been wanting him. Still no listing. I watched a movie and did a few other things online after I checked at 10:30pm Wed. Checked the website again at around 2:45am Thursday just for the sake of it and because I was bored. Bruticus was listed...and sold out. Such BS.

^ Yeah, I gave up hope of getting one and decided to pre-order the G2 version from Amazon. The SDCC Bruticus is selling for a small fortune on eBay right now.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

I looked last night (Wednesday) before going to bed, no listing, and this morning I looked again and both Bruticus and Cliffjumper were listed but out of stock.

I have a preorder now for cliffjumper off BBTS but it's ridiculously expensive. I may cancel it yet, at $60 plus postage.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

That's a shame. Because when I looked at Bruticus, Cliffjumper was still available...