Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paul Eiding at Sugar City Con

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman View Post
    Well Paul was both a scholar and a gentleman - he answered heaps of questions from my wife and myself, took photos and signed a bunch of stuff for me too. Great guy!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by drahsrebu View Post
    Paul is an amazing guy. After getting stuff signed he came up to us later and we were just chatting about everything. We were swapping parenting stories, telling us about his daughters etc and his wife is just as nice.
    It was a great experience and something my family and I won't forget anytime soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by miles_prower View Post
    I was at Sugar City Con running my art table, and he walked upto my table and just had a chat, he's an incredibly charming man, we had a great chat which I swear went for 15 minutes and was just awesome. The con itself was really good, it wasn't packed which Supanova is like, and everyone knows that pain, but he asked me and my friend to sign a picture we had of his voiced characters that we made, and it just... well to sum it up, wow.
    Wow, that sounds like one of the best opportunities to get quality time with a transformers celebrity ever (especially in Australia). These are great con stories, thank you for sharing do you have any pictures of the event?
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Wow, that sounds like one of the best opportunities to get quality time with a transformers celebrity ever (especially in Australia). These are great con stories, thank you for sharing do you have any pictures of the event?
    Only a couple of pics with my ugly mug that I won't post - but there's a few of Paul on the Sugar City Con's facebook page... Now the standard has been set so high... can't wait to find out who they've got planned for next year!