Thread: Brand new episodes of RID 2015 available on iTunes store.

Default Brand new episodes of RID 2015 available on iTunes store.

I just found on the Aussie version of iTunes a bunch of brand new, never aired episodes of RID 2015 on iTunes Australian store. https://itunes.apple.com/au/tv-seaso...se/id995124176

I'm not sure why there are episodes that have never been aired on iTunes as they normally list shows the day after they air, but hey, I'm not saying no to new episodes.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

These titles seem familiar? I think they were web based episodes in the U.S. at some point to promote the show? Not entirely sure though.

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    These titles seem familiar? I think they were web based episodes in the U.S. at some point to promote the show? Not entirely sure though.
    Nope they are full unaired episodes, your thinking of the shorts. http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Transformers:..._(2015_cartoon)

I've watched the first 3 episodes so far. I noticed that their "air dates" are the 5th, 11th, 12th, 18th, 19th and 25th of April. Those dates make it look like CN was supposed to air these but decided to run Sonic cartoons instead.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

From the descriptions being posted on TFW, they have up to episode 20 available, which is a pretty good score for Australia, to be the first source in the world (that I know of) of the English versions of those episodes.

Hopefully the remaining 6 episodes show up there soon too, for those willing to buy and watch them.

another "volume" has been released on itunes

Transformers Robots in Disguise, Battlegrounds (6Eps)

Lockout
    Similarly Different
    The Buzz On Windblade
    Ghosts and Impostors
    Battlegrounds, Pt. 1
    Battlegrounds, Pt. 2

so 4 Volumes all up now

Transformers: Robots in Disguise, Collect 'Em All (7 eps) - $19.99
    Transformers: Robots in Disguise, Rumble in the Jungle (7 eps) - $19.99
    Transformers: Robots in Disguise, The Champ (6 eps) - $19.99
    Transformers: Robots in Disguise, Battlegrounds (6 eps) - $19.99
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Well I may as well cancel the Kid's package from my Foxtel since iTunes beat Cartoon Network to publish all the episodes of RID.