Thread: Kabaya King Poseidon

Default Kabaya King Poseidon

The last wave of Kabaya Transformers were non-converting figurines, which were released last week... which I thought meant we weren't getting any more of the transforming model kits.

I was wrong.

Next up will be a six figure set of King Poseidon, who was the Seacons in the Hasbro toyline... and they will combine.

Release date is not yet known, but is probably 3-4 months away.
    I also can't quite tell if these are a reissue of the original Kabaya model kits from the 80s, or a completely new set from scratch that mimics the original 80s model kit.

Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it Need it

X2

Hopefully they can also do the other combiners

Do the others? They have already done Defensor, Bruticus, Menasor and Superion.... And Road Caesar

Speaking of the others, man I hope they are all part of the set, not limbs off in another line like the others.... Limb quality always seems to suck....

Trying to think how they could do it.... Snap trap, 2 limbs, 2 more limbs, last limb plus combiner parts....

Outside chance of case of 6 = full set too I guess

I still, on the rare occasion, find this stuff at local Asian grocery stores. Just last week I found a Kabaya candy model kit of Jinbu!

Now up for preorder on HLJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Do the others? They have already done Defensor, Bruticus, Menasor and Superion.... And Road Caesar
    Ooh i remember now especially Defensor which i saw in one hobby shop overseas sold as set but unfortunately they are missing first aid...