Thread: Patrimus Primal youtube reviews

Default Patrimus Primal youtube reviews

Hi,

I made a new video review of Optimus Prime.
    The latest Takara release of the mp-10 mold.

Plz subscribe to my channel for future reviews and tell me what to do to make the videos better.

https://youtu.be/Ik0-4vQykDc

Topic title changed, as per the forum rules for those fans only posting links to their video reviews, instead of posting up an actual review here.

6a - Posting links to gain off-site attention and/or revenue (spamming by fans)
    Members who are legitimate fans are also prohibited from posting links for the purpose of promoting their offsite sources of revenue (like online stores, ebay listings, youtube videos, etc) without putting some effort here in return. It is allowed in the Saleyard by Toy Dealers and Ebay sellers, but see Rule 13. It is also allowed in the Toy Review section, but you can only post links to youtube reviews in the individual Toy Review topics IF there is at least 100 words reviewing the toy in that same posting. Otherwise, start your own Review Topic (with your name in the title) and post your youtube links in there ONLY.
    If you have more toy review videos, you can continue posting them in this topic.