Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Angry Birds

I didn't think BBTS would be stocking them, because like Kreo this year, the Angry Birds were supposed to be a ToysRUs exclusive. Unless the ones they are listing are general release, and all the rest are TRU exclusives.
    Considering their prices are about the same US retail, they must be getting them from Hasbro... who wouldn't sell them to other stores if they were meant to be exclusive.

But yes it sucks, as it's like Botshots, in which you often had to import the whole wave just to get a certain character, or buy a multi-pack... because there is just not enough demand for them to sell individual toys without the risk of being stuck with heaps of the lesser known characters.

Rescued Brawl today. Another stupid repaint. I want to unlock Arcee but I'm pretty much done with this game. Burying the "on the package" characters deep down and putting repaints ahead of them is really annoying.

Some sort of character select option would be nice too, even within some limits.

Not doing the current upgrade yet, given the extra coin costs it's added in.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Rescued Brawl today. Another stupid repaint. I want to unlock Arcee but I'm pretty much done with this game. Burying the "on the package" characters deep down and putting repaints ahead of them is really annoying.

Some sort of character select option would be nice too, even within some limits.

Not doing the current upgrade yet, given the extra coin costs it's added in.
    i know what you mean, today i uncovered Energon Starscrem.. i havn't even unlocked or rescued normal starscream. and since the update the otherday everything is costing astronomical amount of coins to progress and level up. it is a game i think will be different once the telepods are involved but why release a game without having the physical aspect of it avaliable. (starwars was on shelf in time) it is bad planning and the game is become tedious and boring
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

I just discovered that you can purchase the soundtrack in the iTunes Store $10.something
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

I've put off updating the app given Sharky's experiences with the increase costs of unlocking things after updating.

Last night I found that my characters had been used in an event, something that often gives you a free crystal or two.

Somehow though I had earnt 1750 million crystals!

With that many free crystals I was able to fully upgrade all my characters to their max levels and unlock areas without enough coins. It basically unlocked the rest of the game for me.

And then this morning I open it up and the game has been reset to the beginning. All progress, areas opened, characters unlocked and levelled up -- all gone!

I have no interest in doing all that again, unless they give me enough crystals to get me back to where I was before the glitch.

I've deleted the app.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I've deleted the app.
    I am considering it. It's no longer fun with all the missiles that are actually physically impossible to shoot down and you get punished for upgrading characters.

I shouldn't have to grind for 3 days to get 60,000 coins to unlock the 10th or so character, when the game isn't fun it isn't getting played.

Was considering getting a Heatwave or something when they were released but now there is no way.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

OK, so if you haven't updated to the latest version of AB TF I suggest you don't. I'm getting preroll ads before each stage now and it's really pissing me off. I might cancel my preorder of the toys from BBTS because of this.

EDIT: The amount of ads I'm getting has dropped off today, hope it stays that way. I hope when you use the toys with the game they turn off pre-roll ads totally.
    Last edited by DELTAprime; 31st October 2014 at 02:08 PM.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Downloaded it today on Android and already about to remove it

I'm quite enjoying playing it in small bursts - a fun little distraction

Gotten back into it a bit but now I've got a lovely glitch where every time I transform into vehicle mode the screen goes black. The vehicle and ally counters are still useable and recharge but the screen is otherwise unresponsive. Looks like I'll be waiting for the next patch before I start up again.

Ah well, it was fun while it lasted.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)