Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New printing of the original Generations guidebook

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Mine shipped this morning, so hopefully the rest of yours did as well!

Seems like it's no longer listed for sale though, so it must have been quite a small amount that they received.
    Oh, what? I assumed it was a preorder for some time away and hadn't got around to it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Mine shipped this morning, so hopefully the rest of yours did as well!

Seems like it's no longer listed for sale though, so it must have been quite a small amount that they received.
    Current status for mine is "Not yet shipped"

SHIPPING ESTIMATE Saturday, September 6, 2014 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
    DELIVERY ESTIMATE Tuesday, September 9, 2014 - Monday, September 22, 2014

Must be in batches

Quote Originally Posted by Initial_G View Post
    Current status for mine is "Not yet shipped"

SHIPPING ESTIMATE Saturday, September 6, 2014 - Thursday, September 18, 2014
    DELIVERY ESTIMATE Tuesday, September 9, 2014 - Monday, September 22, 2014

Must be in batches
    Mine's the same, but I have a couple of other books there too, so I was wondering if one is holding the lot up.

Got mine today! Hot damn, i knew this book was highly regarded but just skimming a few pages, it's very easy to see why - talk about thorough! Very happy i managed to get a copy, hope it all works out for the rest of you who ordered.

I noticed the book is back to "Temporarily Out of Stock" implying they'll get more at some point, so anyone who's after it should get on it!

Mine was finally shipped late last week. Glad to have it in hand, and a great resource of awesome pics!

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    Mine was finally shipped late last week. Glad to have it in hand, and a great resource of awesome pics!
    I got an email last week with:

"Dear Customer: We have learned that there has been a delay with some of the item(s) in your order indicated above.
    When your order is shipped you will receive an e-mail message confirming the date, contents and method of shipment."

There mustn't have been too many left after the JP Expo, as I didn't get mine shipped... and it was only the spares from the Expo that they were going to be able to sell. Maybe they should have waited until they had the books in hand before listing them, to know how many they would end up with.

(I ordered mine fairly early too)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    There mustn't have been too many left after the JP Expo, as I didn't get mine shipped... and it was only the spares from the Expo that they were going to be able to sell. Maybe they should have waited until they had the books in hand before listing them, to know how many they would end up with.

(I ordered mine fairly early too)
    They received a second batch (as mine was in it) but I'm wondering if they were advised they would get XXX copies and got shorted on it. Amazon on the whole (not specifically JP as I've only occasionally used it) is pretty good at selling what they are going to get. They don't seem to consistently over sell.

They haven't said anything about my order, but it hasn't shipped so I'm guessing I'll never get it.