Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TF Club Archive Sale

I jumped on as soon as I got the email and I managed to get the Dawn of Futures Past set as well as Darksyde Megatron & Waspinator.

I can't believe it, I never thought that I would own this set let alone Darksyde Megatron.

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    I jumped on as soon as I got the email and I managed to get the Dawn of Futures Past set as well as Darksyde Megatron & Waspinator.

I can't believe it, I never thought that I would own this set let alone Darksyde Megatron.

You lucky dog.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    You lucky dog.
    Thanks, I am pretty happy

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I
    Makes you wonder if they are clearing out their archives, because they didn't get their license renewed and are just selling off everything to be done with the whole franchise (it would have been up this year, if it was a second 5-year contract).
    You must be an optimist Griffin. I was thinking they need cash fast, and may close doors before we get our subscription figures. I remember when OTFCC did that....
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post

Holy crud - well done! It's good to know they're going to a good home.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Holy crud - well done! It's good to know they're going to a good home.
    Yes they won't be going any where near eBay.

If I was ever going to sell them (very very unlikely) they will be sold on here.

Now just to get Unit 2

Looks like they added some more items, and removed sold-out items, leaving boxsets still available for 2009-2013... half of their 10 year run remains available (either no demand left, or people who want them don't trust FunPub anymore to get them).

The added items include the US Target transforming Optimus giftcard from 2007 and the Target promo pack. (both have no redeemable value)
    Plus, a couple of posters for this year that appear to be new, but I never saw promoted anywhere - Pirates group-shot (including Tidalwave in robot mode) and Comic duo Rampage & Transmutate. Perhaps they were meant for BotCon but weren't ready in time.
    (sorry if the links don't work for non-members - they should work if they want the incentive for non-members to want to sign up to order exclusives)

They also have for sale, the JP Cloud toys... possibly as part of their joint venture with Ehobby that saw Club/Convention toys sent to Ehobby for sale.

Interesting posters, though a bit late to sell many. I'm certainly not ordering them at the prices they charge for international postage.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

According to someone on TFW, they are prints being sold by the artists in the Dealer Room... so they have probably sold some to FunPub to sell.