Thread: Hero Mashers wave 3 could feature RID-2015 characters

Default Hero Mashers wave 3 could feature RID-2015 characters

The inter-changeable Hero Mashers line will continue with a third wave, and appears to feature the new Robots In Disguise characters... because of the inclusion of the names Sideswipe and Steeljaw (along with Bumblebee).

The reasons I'm not yet saying that this is an RID-2015 wave...
    - No images yet, just the three names are listed as 4 Bumblebee, 2 Sideswipe, 2 Steeljaw. (all three are indeed RID names)
    - Hero Mashers are from all over the place so these could well be Gen1 characters, as we've already had some beast ones already.
    - All three characters had toys under the TF4 movie banner, so could even be from there.
    - The release date is November, so would be way too early for RID toys... even if the moulding on these types of toys is like a quarter of convertible Transformers toys.

Looks like these might be coming out sooner than I had thought... or the factories produced them first to send out early for Hasbro Warehouses to sit on (like the Movie Titans, which arrived in Australia three months before their release, and were accidentally released to Toyworld before they were even revealed at Toyfairs)

Two have been found on ebay from an Asian source (probably a factory worker), which is Sideswipe and Steeljaw.
    Bumblebee is the other toy in the wave, but hasn't been seen yet.

Good on Hasbro for persevering with a line of products that are not successful.... I guess?
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)