Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141929 ... LastLast

Thread: Classics 2.0/Universe Comments thread

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    Well, I don't think they could screw up BA any more than a repainted Tarantulas. That's a horrific toy no matter how Takara repainted hte Tarantulas mold. I got it b/c it felt obligatory but that mold just plain sucks with BA.
    I could see them just repainting the Animated BA in a more BW style scheme...
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    I could see them just repainting the Animated BA in a more BW style scheme...
    I'd buy Animated Swoop repainted as Terrorsaur if they did started down that path.

Animated Blackarachnia repainted as the BW character may work only if they do it in the Transmetal II colors. It would suck with the origina colors.

Swoop as Terrorsaur? I am not sure..

A bit of retooling could see Animated Snarl become Rhinox... colour scheme would be the interesting part of that repaint.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

oh no!! stop giving Hasbro more ideas... repaints will start coming!

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Swoop as Terrorsaur? I am not sure..
    The two have similar robot modes.

If I can do this in 10 minutes a proper Hasbro designer could do it properly. Or one of our talented repainters.

Terrorswoopasaur looks cool, though I'd prefer a new mold. Or maybe Cybertron Brimstone, seeing how Cybertron repaints are all the rage today.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    The two have similar robot modes.

If I can do this in 10 minutes a proper Hasbro designer could do it properly. Or one of our talented repainters.

I see, yeah its not a bad idea even though the Beast mode would look strange as Terrorsaur as Swoop's is robotic. Also Terrorsaur transformation scheme is 'backwards' when compared to the traditional Swoop transformation which Animated has (Instead of a beak as his chest plate its the butt).

If we never get a new mold Terrorsaur, I would not be opposed to giving this a go if executed properly.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Hmmmm, All this talk of Animated figures being repainted/re-decoed into BW Characters has got me a-wondering...

Is there any inkling on whether next year's Botcon Figs will be Classics or Animated based? the possibilities are endless...

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    Hmmmm, All this talk of Animated figures being repainted/re-decoed into BW Characters has got me a-wondering...

Is there any inkling on whether next year's Botcon Figs will be Classics or Animated based? the possibilities are endless...
    I think the Botcon figures will be repainted Universe Classics molds. That's my guess.

Come on Punch/Counterpunch!