Page 394 of 608 FirstFirst ... 374384389390391392393394395396397398399404414 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,940 of 6076

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by graza78 View Post
    Ive tried Cockburn, Riverton, Belmont, Livingston and Joondalup. Haven't tried Phoenix but that store is an hour drive away.
    Just saw 2 Soundwaves at BigW Joondalup on the display near the checkouts

Edit:......Target also have Soundwave. And just grabbed Kup, Perceptor, Topspin and the other 2 from Kmart.
    Last edited by Omega Metro; 17th June 2017 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Just saw 2 Soundwaves at BigW Joondalup on the display near the checkouts

Edit:......Target also have Soundwave. And just grabbed Kup, Perceptor, Topspin and the other 2 from Kmart.
    Thanks! Finally got a soundwave!

Ive tried Cockburn, Riverton, Belmont, Livingston and Joondalup. Haven't tried Phoenix but that store is an hour drive away.
    I live right next to it, I'll wander in again this week and see what they have and post an update.

Im not after anything now as I got all my stuff on layby and others online so not really looking.

If anyone is looking for a Titans Return Broadside, there were several at Joondalup Big W on Sunday, in the Transformers display in the aisle leading to the toy section as you walk through the entrance. You'll have to get past all the movie toys first though, those are all at the front. The Broadsides were on the bottom at the rear of the display.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ_Prime View Post
    If anyone is looking for a Titans Return Broadside, there were several at Joondalup Big W on Sunday, in the Transformers display in the aisle leading to the toy section as you walk through the entrance. You'll have to get past all the movie toys first though, those are all at the front. The Broadsides were on the bottom at the rear of the display.
    Pretty much the same at BigW Cockburn, must be the current display direction ATM.

Yeah same at big w karrinyup. Heaps of broadsides.

Okay, so I stopped in at BIG W spearwood today (local) just to specifically update this thread, as im not after anything .

in stock

RID Blur x 2
    RID Wave x 2
    RID Windblade (new black mask version) x 2
    RId Grimlock (repack of old warrior class mold, same toy) x 1

-

titans:

Percy x 1
    Doublecross x 2
    Hot Rod x 2
    Krok /gator fluro thing x 1
    Quake x 1

Same toys have been sitting for several weeks now. stuff tends to shelfwarm there.

If you are still after any of them in a weeks time, let me know, I can pick something up for your, but only if you have the $ etc, as too many times in the past I've picked up stuff out of pocket for folks who changed their mind (found a toy elsewhere) then never paid me back, so I kind of avoid doing that now, but if you get desperate and cant find them local please do let me know.
    Chances are you will find them more local to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    Okay, so I stopped in at BIG W spearwood today (local) just to specifically update this thread, as im not after anything .

in stock

RID Blur x 2
    RID Wave x 2
    RID Windblade (new black mask version) x 2
    RId Grimlock (repack of old warrior class mold, same toy) x 1

-

titans:

Percy x 1
    Doublecross x 2
    Hot Rod x 2
    Krok /gator fluro thing x 1
    Quake x 1

Same toys have been sitting for several weeks now. stuff tends to shelfwarm there.

If you are still after any of them in a weeks time, let me know, I can pick something up for your, but only if you have the $ etc, as too many times in the past I've picked up stuff out of pocket for folks who changed their mind (found a toy elsewhere) then never paid me back, so I kind of avoid doing that now, but if you get desperate and cant find them local please do let me know.
    Chances are you will find them more local to you.
    Thanks mate, I grabbed a soundwave in Joondalup

I got in early at at Joondalup today, Trypticons weren't out on the shelves. Had to ask someone to find one from out the back. They were all super helpful though. Took them about 30 mins to find it. Apparently it has the wrong code so they couldn't find it in their systems. Good luck fellow members, I hope you all manage to pick one up!

TRU Cannington have the new TLK exclusive Skullitron and Megatron deluxes. $40 though!!!! But get them to price match BigW catalogue price of $24 which I did for Megatron Such a great looking figure!