Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Win G1 Kickback w/ box and SDCC Exclusive Megatron bust!

Quote Originally Posted by SeraphimPrime
    I still say that that last post should be removed so that everyone has time to enter the competition...
    Yeah, usually I don't reveal that it's a hoax until midday. But I was worried that some people might start thinking it's a real comp and start getting their hopes up. Ah well, cat's out of the bag now.

I was thinking about doing another fake news post like I do every other year (I was gonna post a fake sighting for MP Grimlock of Castle Hill or Parramatta TRU), but I thought I'd do something different this year and post a fake competition.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden
    I thought april fools jokes were meant to you know, start and end inside april 1st.
    Yeah, that's why the rules stipulated that the competition wouldn't start until midnight (beginning of April Fools) and end at midday (end of April Fools).

Anyway, here are the individual answers:

Q1: The Nebulan Spasma is binary bonded to this Decepticon Headmaster Horrorcon.
    Apeface

Q2: According to the G1 cartoon Sandstorm is from this planet.
    Paradron

Q3: Protoform X is also known by this name. Also the name of a G1 Predacon.
    Rampage

Q4: This Decepticon Pretender once climbed the Empire State Building.
    Iguanus

Q5: The Decepticon Breast Force merge into this gestalt warrior.
    LioKaiser

Q6: The true identity of the Robot Master. "Donny...?" (surname)
    Finkleberg

Q7: Vehicon general. Transforms into a helicopter.
    Obsidian

Q8: In Transformers Animated, this Autobot was repurposed as a repair/maintenance vessel.
    Omega Supreme

Q9: Major William...? (surname)
    Lennox

Q10: Ladiesman217. "...Witwicky?" (given name)
    Sam

Nice work there Gok, though it looks like Kick Back Kicked his way through the front of the box lol

I got my G1 Kickback box from Melbourne. IIRC it was from Animezone in Box Hill. Is that place still selling Transformers at exhorbitant prices?

Thought I would just say thanks to Gok for arranging this. It was quite fun to work through all the answers (without TFWiki! Maybe I'm spending too much time in TFs...) and I got the same reaction as 5FDP. I was all like $%^*...

I thought the effort taken was awesome, so wanted wveryone to be able to get the same reaction, hence my two posts encouraging a lucky draw result, rather than a first-in-best-dressed result, so everyone could have enoyed the trick. Awesome work though.