Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: X-Transbots MP styled Monolith, or Menasor to the rest of us.

I'll bite for sure with the price tag, and you know Stunticons

Hmm it is quite cheap for something that is supposed to be MP scale and quality but I need to see Motormaster, most companies seem to get the cars mostly right but the Motormaster's look a bit "off" to me. Probably because most seem to use the IDW comics version rather then G1, so hopefully this one will be a proper G1 style.
    The Stunticons were my first 'con combiner team as a kid so it's sort of important to me that they are done right

Yeah, about $40 for a masterpiece is KO territory so very tempting. All up about $200+ combined say so I'll wait for other releases before diving in. It will have to scale reasonably well with my other combiners - UW Devastator and Jin Bao Warbotron OS.

Quote Originally Posted by minstral View Post
    Yeah, about $40 for a masterpiece is KO territory so very tempting. All up about $200+ combined say so I'll wait for other releases before diving in. It will have to scale reasonably well with my other combiners - UW Devastator and Jin Bao Warbotron OS.
    I wonder whether the $45 price tag is like an introductory/goodwill price and that the remaining ones will go up to the usual $90-100 mark. I wouldn't be surprised. Breakdown is one of my favourites anyway so even if I don't get the set I am glad to have him.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    I wonder whether the $45 price tag is like an introductory/goodwill price and that the remaining ones will go up to the usual $90-100 mark. I wouldn't be surprised. Breakdown is one of my favourites anyway so even if I don't get the set I am glad to have him.
    It's an introductory price on the Toy Botz website. Quickly looking online it's $39 USD which is roughly $51 AUD without shipping, US retailers.

Toy Bot is $55 incl postage so it's a bit cheaper

Quote Originally Posted by minstral View Post
    It's an introductory price on the Toy Botz website. Quickly looking online it's $39 USD which is roughly $51 AUD without shipping, US retailers.

Toy Bot is $55 incl postage so it's a bit cheaper
    I just meant more that I wonder if that US$39 price tag is a once off for this bot only. Wouldn't be surprised if we see them jump to US$70-100 for the other 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    I just meant more that I wonder if that US$39 price tag is a once off for this bot only. Wouldn't be surprised if we see them jump to US$70-100 for the other 3.
    If that's the case, don't feel like being baited into spending more like that. Think I'll wait for more reveals and pricing of the other car EDIT - Flipout

In the thread sinner linked to earlier this was mentioned:
    "Transbridge Omegalock Yes, we have confirmed with XTB the limbs price will be the same for all of the early birds, the torso's price not get finally confirmed yet, but it will also be incredible cheap"
    Transbridge Omegalock seem to be some online store so I dont know if this only applies for them or for any store selling the limbs, but if it's the latter this would end up as a pretty cheap MP sized 3P combiner team

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    "Transbridge Omegalock Yes, we have confirmed with XTB the limbs price will be the same for all of the early birds, the torso's price not get finally confirmed yet, but it will also be incredible cheap"
    Transbridge Omegalock seem to be some online store so I dont know if this only applies for them or for any store selling the limbs, but if it's the latter this would end up as a pretty cheap MP sized 3P combiner team
    Good insight, thanks for sharing. I have the MP-33 Inferno KO competing for my cash. Expected around the same time as this first limb. Decisions, decisions

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    Transbridge Omegalock is tfs-express.com I have never bought anything off them myself.