Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bruticus Crossfirefire sets are in stock

oooooooooo just got my confirmation email from Robot Kingdom.

Where's a salivating icon when you need one?

Man, what the hell are TFSource doing? maybe I should've gone with RK...

RK also sent me an email.

They're instock and ready to ship at TFsource, but no shipping e-mail from them. hrrrmmmm.

My RK order has been shipped!! but not EMS again...another 2 weeks then

I thought i had payed for my set off tf source all those months ago, but i just received an email from them the other day saying that the x-fire sets are due within the week, and the email that i was given was incorrect to send the money to, and thats why thay have had problems extracting the funds from me. has any one else had that problem?

TFSource:

To answer a popular question, yes we are processing many crossfire orders every day, starting with those that placed their orders first. All orders will be processed in the order they were received, except if it's a really large order, this can cause a slight delay. Thanks for your patience!
    http://www.facebook.com/TFsource/posts/146523632046840

Well, that placates my rational Adult side, but my impatient six year old side is still waiting!!

FP Munitioner and Explorer.

I just opened these bad boys up, took me over an hour just to fiddle into robot, alt and combiner modes..

First off, the boxes are amazing, as I'm sure you guys have seen. Boxes are sealed with tape on the outer box. Inside, is a cardboard insert housing 4 plastic trays in 2 sections. 1 section holds the figure with some accessories, the other section houses more accessories. Each section is sealed with 2 ends of plastic using mere friction- yes no twist ties or tape inside.

Both alt modes and robot modes for both figures are great, and the transformation is quite straightforward, although on Explorer, there are 2 middle flaps which require a little care to transform.
    Love the amount of armaments- first time in my life where I am fiddling around with a robot figure and saying- damn almost too many guns.

Minor gripes:
    Munitioner in robot mode is a little back heavy-takes a little posing to get into a nice position that is stable.

Explorer has a small pin peg thing that connects both feet together, and houses the hand in robot mode. This pin was annoying when I was transforming back to combine/alt mode as the feet would come apart when I was fiddling around. But after I get the hand attachments on, its fine.

In both robot modes I cant imagine where to place faction symbols- but im sure others or reprolabels will figure it out.

Final Thoughts:

I only got the superion set a few weeks ago, and this set just totally blows that away- no comparison. While that was my first TF combiner, Id have to wager that this is probably one of the best modern TF combiners ever available to collectors. In terms of the connection, articulation and engineering- the way the armaments integrate into the combined mode/ alt and robot modes - just magical.

The cost might be prohibitive for some, but for the level of engineering, quality, detail and amount of accessories included, I think it is a fair deal- certainly better value and design than the Superion Kit and most other 3rd party items.

Some have bought this set just for the figures and not combined mode. While I think that's nice- I think to appreciate all the accessories and get full value for money, you need the Bruticus set. So if you can get your hands on ROTF/Universe/Energon Bruticus- then get this set.

Now, cant wait for Protector, and other projects!!!