Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Official Collector Club members listing.

Ah, okay... I haven't checked my mail since a week ago.

That's reeeally late though. The magazines are released in the first week of the two months listed on the cover... and I was really hoping that it would then mean we get one final issue in December, but if this one was released so late, they probably don't have the time, or care, about one more issue.

I'm not a member this year, and would like to get hold of that issue.

I'm kind of waiting for them to have a bit of a fire sale towards the end of the year, I'm hoping to pick up a few things from their store then.

Ever since they opened up the subscription service 5 for previous members I've had complete access to their site and store.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

^It looks like they have a sale on right now.. http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...er-sale/36766/
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    ^It looks like they have a sale on right now.. http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...er-sale/36766/
    Yeah, a "going out of business" sale I expect..... Notice how we still have no FSS 5.0 figures shipping
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    WO, just had a look at the club store and they want $30 for the only human figures... Have joe figures increased in size since I was a kid or something?
    Same size, three times the price point, but what are we collector's to do... Well for one, I'm going to be saving my money for Masterpiece - have you seen GIJ heads/body proportions, either the photo angles aren't doing them justice, or they look absolutely nothing like Rodimus Prime/Arcee's Only Human characters (Deco excluded).

GIJ/G2 Dr Biggles jones appears to have a pinhead, while Scarlett has gone the other way.
    As I say it could just be terrible photography (wouldn't be the first time), but if not for the G2/Masterpice crossover, I wouldn't have touched any of them.
    'The Spark's Willing, but the Metal's Fatigued'
    Ghost of Starscream