Page 15 of 54 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202535 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company feedback

I just picked up two in-stock star wars figures at their new warehouse. I ordered tuesday or wednesday night last week. Had a quick chat but didn't ask about communication. They were talking about stock coming in over the next few months. I would say they are safe to keep purchasing from at this stage.

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    I just picked up two in-stock star wars figures at their new warehouse. I ordered tuesday or wednesday night last week. Had a quick chat but didn't ask about communication. They were talking about stock coming in over the next few months. I would say they are safe to keep purchasing from at this stage.
    Picked up some preorders on Saturday (incl TR Overlord), same thing about orders coming in at the start of Jan, bullshit meter didn't go off or anything so I would say they're good, but obvs spend how u feel <3

Woot! Just got my shipping notice for MP36.

Just did a pick up, got myself the Chaos on Velocitron set and Deluxe Brainstorm, Deluxe Top Spin, Legends Kickback & Legends Seaspray for Demonac. Thanks again for the holds
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Anyone else order LG-46 Kup from these guys? Do they normally contact you regarding pickup or is the onus pretty much on us to arrange a time and date?

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    Anyone else order LG-46 Kup from these guys? Do they normally contact you regarding pickup or is the onus pretty much on us to arrange a time and date?
    I have a few preorders I’m waiting for, including LG Kup. As for notifications, it’s happened both ways for me - I have had email notification, but I’ve also seen things go live on their site as available and I’ve emailed asking to pick up before I’ve received an email.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    I shot an email to them regarding when it comes in and they said this month. Not sure about notifications.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

I just wanted to post my Experience with this Company as I have had 5 pre-orders with them over the last 4-5 months for various Transformer lines/items

- All have now been fulfilled
    - Items were always packed well
    - Items were all sent in a timely manner after release
    - All email correspondence (2) was replied to within 24 hours

Overall: Very Happy and I will continue to purchase from The Little Toy Company

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Ravagecat View Post
    I just wanted to post my Experience with this Company as I have had 5 pre-orders with them over the last 4-5 months for various Transformer lines/items

- All have now been fulfilled
    - Items were always packed well
    - Items were all sent in a timely manner after release
    - All email correspondence (2) was replied to within 24 hours

Overall: Very Happy and I will continue to purchase from The Little Toy Company
    Maybe you could email them for me, as they haven’t responded to my emails in a week!

They told me my replacement items were being shipped from Melbourne to Sydney on 7th December. It’s now the 20th and I have still yet to receive them, so I guess they were blatantly lying to me? They didn’t give me a tracking number and are not responding to my emails, have they just taken my money and run?!

They’ve ruined Chrismas!!!

I emailed them last week, but no reply. I tried the message function on their website and got a reply in less than a day. Maybe their spam filters are too over-efficient? I'm not a computer guy, just speculating.

Since they have their new warehouse address listed directly on their site, it's not likely they're going to run away with anyone's money.

Speaking of their warehouse, I was one of several visitors there yesterday when I picked up a few pre-orders, so another happy transaction with me and TLTC.

Bad news is that several TF items have been delayed and are due in the new year, mid-late January - a very large shipment is expected, according to them. I think including POTPs and LGs.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!