Photos from the last few days.

Thursday night...

Garden City BigW - unpacked all their "new" Movie wave 1 toys... and the second last wave of RID Warriors, for anyone still wanting Skywarp, Soundwave, new Windblade, Blurr at their current cheap price of $20.
Plus a couple of the second last wave of RID Legions (Cyclonus and Heatseeker).

After checking out Myer at Garden City to see that they had nothing new since I was there the previous weekend (and being told from a computer search that Carindale and CBD Myer stores were the only Brisbane stores to get the POTP Leaders... at that time), I headed over to Carindale, as it was Thursday night, so the city store might closed before I got there (and there was supposed to be 3 units at Carindale, and 6 units at the CBD store... so I wanted to do the free parking option first for these 20% off toys, which would make them $72 each).
Carindale didn't have them, and the staff couldn't find any in the toy section or back room.
All of the other POTP toys were there, plus a fair few TR toys as well (including the Misfire Deluxe wave).

Failing to find Optimus and Rodimus (so that one of them would be 6,000 in my collection, instead of the one of the 20+ kreons currently sitting at the post office), I headed into the CBD Myer store straight after work on Friday night (getting into the city at about 6.45pm). I parked in the Myer Centre, which only gives you 20 minutes until it slugs you with the next dollar amount.... and since it took five minutes to get a park, I raced up to the toy floor in Myer, found the two Transformers I wanted, took some photos, and raced back down to the parking payment machine, before the 20 minutes was up, costing me $10 (I was saving $36 on these two toys... it would have been stupid to stay longer using up that saving, and it was raining, so parking anywhere else was not ideal.
Fortunately for me (and unfortunately for others), I grabbed the last two POTP Leaders on that day, but they could have restocked if the CBD store is one of the few Brisbane Myer stores that will carry the Leaders.
They had quite a big range of Transformers (compared to other Myer stores, but this is the largest one in Brisbane).