Page 268 of 515 FirstFirst ... 248258263264265266267268269270271272273278288 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Only titan masters so far at TRU aspley, and G2 Bruticus/Superion (and a bunch of normal superions), 2 trypticons held behind the conter.

I was eyeing off a star saber since xmas and I thought I read in WA thread about it being 130, the tag still said 249 so i asked and it scanned at 199, I said oh a friend got it in WA for 130 and the clerk said I'll give you that one (the last one) for 130 so I grabbed it.

Nothing yet in kmart, onslaught and scattershot...

Quote Originally Posted by Akky82 View Post
    Only titan masters so far at TRU aspley, and G2 Bruticus/Superion (and a bunch of normal superions), 2 trypticons held behind the conter.

I was eyeing off a star saber since xmas and I thought I read in WA thread about it being 130, the tag still said 249 so i asked and it scanned at 199, I said oh a friend got it in WA for 130 and the clerk said I'll give you that one (the last one) for 130 so I grabbed it.

Nothing yet in kmart, onslaught and scattershot...
    How much was Tryticon?

Also just found the platinum Insecticons in toyworld queen st mall for $69.99.

Thought these were an exclusive?

Akzo - platinum evolution of prime and a platinum laser prime.

Toys R Us Sunshine Plaza has Titans Return, but only Scourge left of the deluxes, Blaster of the leaders, Stripes of Legends, but all of the Titan Masters. They also have the Computron and Bruticus CW sets.

Wave two TR Voyagers spotted at Kmart Hervey Bay - they had two each of Astrotrain and Alpha Trion (make that one of each left now!)

Garden City ToysRUs tonight had the wave 2 TR Voyagers (Astrotrain & Alpha Trion) and the wave 1 Legends (Wheelie, Eject, Stripes), but no other Titans Return toys.
    They had the RID stasis pod 2-pack and several of each of the Battlepacks (Optimus & Sideswipe) for the VIP sale that started yesterday.
    They also had the new Rescue Bots Optimus & Blurr launcher trailer. I'll add a photo later... I just wanted to make sure I beat MayzaPrime this time on the Rescue Bots first sightings.

Woolworths at Garden City HAD the RID Legion Blizzard Drift and Groundbuster, and still half a box of the half-price Tiny Titans, which are noted as on clearance, so aren't likely to get any more. The Sunnybank store hasn't restocked since selling out about two weeks ago of their Tiny Titans and 1-steps.

Toys R Us at Garden City also had the RiD Clash Optimus and Bumblebee for $30.

Kmart at Garden City also had multiple Titans Astrotrain and Alpha Trion for $49.

Someone bought all the RiD Groundbuster at Underwood and Springwood Big W and Woolworths.....
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Kmart Indro had TR Astrotrain and Alpha Trion, three of each.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Kmart Sunnybank Plaza had Wave 2 Voyager Titan Returns, 2 Alpha Trions and 1 Astrotrain for $49 on saturday

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Garden City ToysRUs tonight had the wave 2 TR Voyagers (Astrotrain & Alpha Trion) and the wave 1 Legends (Wheelie, Eject, Stripes), but no other Titans Return toys.
    They had the RID stasis pod 2-pack and several of each of the Battlepacks (Optimus & Sideswipe) for the VIP sale that started yesterday.
    They also had the new Rescue Bots Optimus & Blurr launcher trailer. I'll add a photo later... I just wanted to make sure I beat MayzaPrime this time on the Rescue Bots first sightings.
    Photos to go with the Thursday sightings...

The Titans Return Voyager wave 2, and the RID Decepticon Island 2-pack, which were already all gone by the end of Saturday, as I was in there as soon as they opened on Sunday.

The Titans Return Legends wave 1, and the RID Battlepacks wave 1.

The Garden City ToysRUs's idea of a restock, still with empty pegs and absent items that other stores have.

The first sighting of the Rescue Bots Racing Trailer, with Optimus & Blurr.

Quote Originally Posted by christalcase View Post
    Toys R Us at Garden City also had the RiD Clash Optimus and Bumblebee for $30.
    They also had Sideswipe, which was up on the over-shelf (I only found it after I took this photo, while trying to work out who was the third toy in the first Clash wave).
    Only a year after everyone else, but my local ToysRUs store eventually got them in.

Also restocked with their exclusive Clash Ultra Megatronus.

Plus, the latest wave of 3-steps, with (orange) Drift and Energon Boost Bumblebee, which might be a world first retail sighting.

Quote Originally Posted by christalcase View Post
    Someone bought all the RiD Groundbuster at Underwood and Springwood Big W and Woolworths.....
    Wasn't me...
    None at BigW Garden City either, as they had that wave since the blue Drift was still there.

They had the two Rescue Bots (pull back) racers for $29 each.