Page 442 of 710 FirstFirst ... 422432437438439440441442443444445446447452462 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,420 of 7096

Thread: Interesting, rare and sometimes cheap ebay items.

I saw one of the bidders constantly trying to outbid every bidder early. So I thought I wouldn't get the chance to snipe at the end especially w/ my crappy internet.
    Not sure about rare. I'm pretty sure you paid a lot especially with the value of the aussie dollar back then.

I mostly use ebay to get stuff at a cheaper price but I know that's not how it is in Oz.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    I saw one of the bidders constantly trying to outbid every bidder early. So I thought I wouldn't get the chance to snipe at the end especially w/ my crappy internet.
    Not sure about rare. I'm pretty sure you paid a lot especially with the value of the aussie dollar back then.

I mostly use ebay to get stuff at a cheaper price but I know that's not how it is in Oz.
    Yeah I know what you mean, I really don't know how much all my tfc is? I cannot find a definitive price guide to see what I can get for them individually... Some people on here are interested but I cannot give them a price because I don't want to rip them off or do the same to myself

Quote Originally Posted by Mosdef View Post
    Yeah I know what you mean, I really don't know how much all my tfc is? I cannot find a definitive price guide to see what I can get for them individually... Some people on here are interested but I cannot give them a price because I don't want to rip them off or do the same to myself
    For the entire lot that price appears about market price right now. Obviously if they were all MISB it would be higher.

If you decide to sell them seperatly there are some that go for a lot more than others - like stepper is down the cheap end while prime/minibots are the more expensive/desirable ones.

BW Op Op

He might only be missing his orange rifle. All the Arm Panels and Missiles seem to be accounted for.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    BW Op Op

He might only be missing his orange rifle. All the Arm Panels and Missiles seem to be accounted for.
    The chrome on that fig still looks pretty good.

Just looking at his other auctions, this lot seems to be worth it just for BW Cybershark.

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    The chrome on that fig still looks pretty good.

Just looking at his other auctions, this lot seems to be worth it just for BW Cybershark.
    Yes indeed! I think I can make out one of Cybershark's missiles. It would definitely be worth asking if it comes with both. And Claw Jaw's little weapon too.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...

Beast Wars Razorbeast Prototype

I don't usually go much on items like these, but I must admit it looks pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    Beast Wars Razorbeast Prototype

I don't usually go much on items like these, but I must admit it looks pretty cool.
    This would look awesome together the the Black and Grey Prototype BW Rattrap on my imaginary shelf

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    This would look awesome together the the Black and Grey Prototype BW Rattrap on my imaginary shelf
    Is the figure as imaginary as the shelf?

Trans-Mutate

Is anyone in the US at the moment that could pick this up? Bargain of the day!