Page 416 of 467 FirstFirst ... 396406411412413414415416417418419420421426436 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

No luck with any bargains at Big W for me today.

I am reconsidering FF XV given it’s a 66 GB download if I buy from the store. Might be better off spending a little more and getting a disc

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    No luck with any bargains at Big W for me today.

I am reconsidering FF XV given it’s a 66 GB download if I buy from the store. Might be better off spending a little more and getting a disc
    The disk will probably still be a massive download. They put out an update for it some time ago that increased the graphical quality for PS4 Pro and Xbox One X.

The Royal edition is still pretty new though. I’d have hoped it would be up to date but I should know better than to expect a modern game not to need updates the minute you put it in!

The only thing so far at E3 that has made me sit up and take notice is Just Cause 4. Always got time for more Just Cause in my life. It seems to be leaning more Just Cause 2 than Just Cause 3 in style, fortunately.

Cyberpunk 2077's new trailer looks interesting. I'd like to see gameplay.

--------------------------

In entirely unrelated news, I've started another Knights of the Old Republic 2 playthrough. What a masterpiece of a game. It actually saddens me that the industry has shifted to the extent that we're probably not ever going to see a Star Wars RPG of the the KOTOR1/2 calibre ever again.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Dying Light 2, woo! Hard to get excited for much more when they are just trailers, gimmie gameplay fools. Shadows Die Twice looks good, a new DOOM is awesome but it's just a CGI trailer, yawn.
    Looking forward to the nintendo direct because gameplay is usually the focus.

So far I’m excited about:

Fallout 76
    Updates to Star Wars Battlefront 2
    A unnamed Star Wars game made by the same studio who did Titanfall
    Division 2
    Cyberpunk 2077

I'd love to see more info on CP77 - definitely sounds like my sorta game

Unless it's a "bit" that has gone over my head, much as I totally respect Jeff Gerstmann and the guys at Giant Bomb I don't get how they can be so critical of the announcement of Battletoads saying how Battletoads is bad just based on a teaser.

Sure the NES Battletoads might not be good, but that doesn't automatically mean a new Battletoads game is going to be bad. Just look at Killer Instinct, those old arcade games are bad (though I have fond memories of the SNES version) yet the new(ish) Killer Instinct game is actually really good.

Positive commentary = shill
    Negative commentary = whinger

I bought titanfall 2 for $20. God of war for $59. Horizon zero dawn for $22. I bought it in haste and didnt realise it wasnt the game of year edition with frozen expansion doh.

Ive d/l dauntless. Its ok. Repititive as with all online types of games. Also d/l 7 days to die. I think its more for a multiplayer experience with friends. Fortnite and pubg i think people are getting tired of as i dont see many playing on twitch anymore.

Detroit looks good but is not part of the sales