Thread: Three new RID Gimmick toys revealed

Default Three new RID Gimmick toys revealed

The ever keen German fan "Nevermore" has tracked down three more new RID toys on the American Kmart website...

3-step Blizzard Strike Autobot Drift (in blue & white arctic camo - no regular orange version?)

Titan 12-inch Autobot Drift & Grimlock.

Since these are new moulds they might not be out until the 2016 series of toys start coming out at the end of the year.

I like the vehicle mode of Blizzard Strike Drift but dislike that robot mode.

As for those Titans... my eyes are scarred... Grimlock looks awful. The whole point of Grimlock (unlike the vehicle bots) is the fun to be had with his dinosaur form. My son poses and plays with his Grimlocks in dino mode 90% of the time... that's why he loves him so much... because they are T-Rex's...

At least the vehicle bots spend the majority of their time on screen in their robot modes so you could make a case for a non-transforming toy...

I felt a great disturbance in the Force. As if millions of Transformers suddenly came out in stores and immediately shelfwarmed.