Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: September Adventure & QT official images

Default September Adventure & QT official images

The first two of the September (19th) Adventure toys have been added to Amazon Japan, so we get to see what they will look like.
    They've been added to HLJ as well, but no images there yet. (and the Vehicon General is already sold out )

The Amazon links are below as the source, but they've been mirrored here for future reference.

Adventure
    - TAV27 - Micron Shooter Drift (RID Deployer) & 2 Microns (Beastbox, Slipstream)
    - TAV28 - Ground Vehicon General (silver redeco TFPrime DLX 2nd car version)
    - TAV29 - Bumblebee Supreme mode (redeco? RID Warrior)

Adventure Verses 2-packs
    - TAVVS04 - Sideswipe (repack? RID Warrior) & Stepper (redeco RID Warrior Jazz?)

Easy Dynamic
    - TED12 - Thunderhoof (redeco? RID 1-step)

Robot Kingdom still have the vehicon.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Well I've ordered Drift just to get his Minicons. Drift is going straight into storage.

Oh and is that the only Thunderhoof we are getting or is there something that would fit into the TAV line coming?
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Oh and is that the only Thunderhoof we are getting or is there something that would fit into the TAV line coming?
    Not for a while... at the very least, December-January.

So far verified (official images or Hasbro display) are a 3-Step Thunderhoof and a Legion Thunderhoof.
    And there was a US store listing for a Warrior Thunderhoof that is yet to be confirmed, but most of the listing has come true so far, so looks likely.

K, I'll take a chance on a Warrior Thunderhoof showing up in the TAV live. If he doesn't turn up the chances are good I'll still be able to pick up the TED Thunderhoof 6 months from now as the TED line seems to sell a lot slower than TAV.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I've had the Vehicon order @ BBTS for ages, will complete my vehiconic collection.

The QT Seekers have also had their images added to Amazon Japan (mirrored here), as well as Easy Dynamic Thunderhoof.... all for September 19th release.

Easy Dynamic
    - TED12 - Thunderhoof (minor redeco RID 1-step)(September 19th - 1500yen)

Q-Transformers
    - QT29 - Starscream (September 19 - 1000yen)
    - QT30 - Skywarp (September 19 - 1000yen)
    - QT31 - Thundercracker (September 19 - 1000yen)
    Last edited by griffin; 24th August 2015 at 10:36 PM.

I was going to stop collecting the QT's but those seeker jet modes are way too CUTE to pass up on. *d'awwwwwww* Never thought I'd use cute to describe ol' Screamer.

I wasn't expecting them to each have unique face sculpts, and they look pretty cute! Poor Thundercracker never gets to be happy.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

The official image of Adventure Stepper hasn't surfaced yet, but we now see what it will look like... as a redeco Jazz toy looking like the Gen1 Stepper toy.