Thread: Action Master Sprocket and Rumbler (complete)

Default Action Master Sprocket and Rumbler (complete)

I completed a couple more AM customs recently. Here are the next 2. Based on abandoned convention toy concepts.

I created these guys with the base moulds of Triggerhappy, with customised weapons. Rumbler has the chopped up arms of a DOTM Topspin, and resin cast mace/ball and chain and handle, with a Lego chain. Sprocket has guns from a TR Highbrow and (if memory serves) guns from DOTM Topspin (since, you know, he didn't have arms anymore anyway).

The Titan master heads/faces were scratch built from Frankensteined resin casts of POTP Jazz, TR Loudmouth and cut styrene.

All painted with SMS lacquers through the airbrush, and a few hand painted details here and there. Finished with faction symbols courtesy of Reprolabels/Toyhax.

There are a few WIP threads, which can be found here and here.

Anyway, time for a pic dump! (outdoor "action" pictures courtesy of Kurtis Moore - @shadow.maru00 on Instagram, used with permission).

Sprocket:

Rumbler:

...and together:

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Another thing I forgot to note in the original post: I accidentally melted several pieces of the Sprocket base mould (yeah, it actually took 3 Triggerhappys to make these 2), and I had to fabricate a new nosecone for the jet mode. The resin cast had a few small imperfections in it, so I had to cut pieces of styrene to cover them. If you look closely you’ll see the nose cone is a little different on Sprocket.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

That's some nice paintwork!

Amazing!
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose