Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021222737 ... LastLast

Thread: TAS Transformers Sightings.

Did the rounds after work tonight. Nothing to report at BigW Glenorchy except for a few dribbles of voyagers and one Twinferno. K-Mart Newtown however, although no wave 3 legends (Curse you Gnaw!!!!!!!) DID have the new RID warrior class figures of Scorponok, Windblade and Optimus. Only one or two if each though and that was it :P

Popped into toyworld Launceston today they have leader sixshot, blaster and soundwave In if you want to pay $90. Can't remember if powermaster op was there they also have legends bumblebee and kickback and deluxe class hot rod and twinferno.

Oh they also had 2 Gnaws... had

3 years later, Kmart Launceston finally catches up with the Triggerhappy/Hotrod wave...local shops are really dropping the ball.

It's around this point - waves 4, 5 etc etc - in a series that, if you're a completionist, you need to start looking online since shops will be really unreliable.

Woo-hoo! I DID IT!! I finally got Gnaw!!!!....Times two!!!! *queue church choir* "Haaallelujah! Haaallelujah! Hall-e-lujah, hall-e-lujah, haa-aA-LUJAAAH!!!!
    With BigW and Kmart Glenorchy, Newtown and Rosny letting me down for weeks it was Target Northgate that eventually came to the rescue! Two Gnaws, two Bumblebees but alas, no Kickbacks. But still, awesome! My faith in Tassie retailers has been restored.

Quote Originally Posted by Samtron View Post
    Woo-hoo! I DID IT!! I finally got Gnaw!!!!....Times two!!!! *queue church choir* "Haaallelujah! Haaallelujah! Hall-e-lujah, hall-e-lujah, haa-aA-LUJAAAH!!!!
    With BigW and Kmart Glenorchy, Newtown and Rosny letting me down for weeks it was Target Northgate that eventually came to the rescue! Two Gnaws, two Bumblebees but alas, no Kickbacks. But still, awesome! My faith in Tassie retailers has been restored.
    Well done mate...

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    Well done mate...
    Haha, cheers Mayza! I don't think I've been that excited to find something on a store shelf since, well, since I started collecting Now if I can just find Kickback...

Quote Originally Posted by Samtron View Post
    Haha, cheers Mayza! I don't think I've been that excited to find something on a store shelf since, well, since I started collecting Now if I can just find Kickback...
    There are heaps in ACT, if you get desperate let me know and I will pick one up for you.

Just got sky shadow from myer Hobart..... 3 left. And 20% of today.... Was 89 got it for 71.

Devonport Kmart has 2 triggerhappys 1 hot rod
    1 sentinel prime and 2 astrotrains.

Healthy amounts of TR wave 3 deluxes all through Launceston. There were plenty of the 'Gnaw' wave of legends too, but that's drying up after the Target sale.

Sky Shadow has showed up at Myer - a really nice looking bot in it's own right, but I've got no sentimental attachment to the character at all so $90 is a bit of a stretch.

Myer also had the G1 Coneheads on clearance for $140 (give me a yell when they hit $50 Myer k thnx)