Thread: Adzma's cuddly and humble collection

Talking Adzma's cuddly and humble collection

I thought I'd follow suit and post pictures of my collection, however small it may be. First off the bat who's not featured in any of these pictures:

Optimus Primal: Damaged missile cover so he sits off at the side.
    Optimal Optimus: He takes up too much space on my main shelf so he is in the same place as Primal; plus he is missing the armour that goes on his arms.
    RID Optimus Prime: Missing about half his parts and his wheels are broken, he too is with Primal and Optimal Optimus.
    Armada Galvatron: I don't have any space left on the main shelf so he sits on my desk.
    Sky Lynx: Unfortunately when applying his stickers, 3 of them tore to pieces in my hands so I had to order repro stickers, only to find that they aren't the same colour which means I'm going to have to pull off all of his regular stickers and replace them. As such he sits isolated from the rest because I feel that he's been spoiled.

Anyway, now that the bad news is out of the way lets move on.

Here we have MP-4, 5 and 6 plus Hasbro's Starscream. Encore Soundwave (with Laserbeak just visible to his right) and Megatron. KO Rumble infront of those two with KO Ravage inside Soundwave's chest. Alternators Rodimus, Takara Classics Prime, Titanium Rodimus and Thundercracker, and... Masterchief's helmet. There's no other place where it can fit, and so it gets down with his TF mates.

Next two shots, same deal just from different angles.

Only three others on this second shelf and they are 20th Anniversary Prime with MP-4's trailer and Alternators Sunstreaker and Rollbar.

And finally I thought I'd show their boxes. In the first shot you can just make out Starscream's box but MP Megatron's box is hidden by MP-4's in both. Also I keep the Alternator's boxes in a seperate location since I had to cut them to actually open them.

So there we go, I don't know if I have the smallest collection here but it's definately one of the smallest. I don't think I'll be able to get too many more since I'm simply running out of space to store them and the boxes.

You have some really nice figures there. And I always say that it's the quality not quantity when it comes to TFs (yes, despite my collection size), because if you don't enjoy everything that you are collecting, you lose the fun of collecting TFs.
    At least people can see some of the best TFs toys released in your quality collection without them being surrounded by the garbage that has been released with them.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    (yes, despite my collection size), because if you don't enjoy everything that you are collecting, you lose the fun of collecting TFs.
    Thats happened to me once before, before you decide to stop collecting cause you have run/running out of space, think of places you can off load you boxes. Perhaps a mates shed or you parents spare room maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    At least people can see some of the best TFs toys released in your quality collection without them being surrounded by the garbage that has been released with them.
    A lot like mine.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Looking Good!

Your philosophy of being very selective is the best approach but (like me) your "very selective" will turn into "selective" which will then turn into "Ooh, I like this figure from this line, & this figure from this line and..."

[QUOTE=griffin;18391]You have some really nice figures there. And I always say that it's the quality not quantity when it comes to TFs QUOTE]

some good quality pieces that reflect the transformers toyline perfectly
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Nice collection! Too bad you didn't take shots of the "Primes with battle damage" . Anyway As I always say it doesnt matter if your collection is big or small as long as its well loved! Thanks for sharing your collection pics with us!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

MP4! Nice. Me want.

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    Looking Good!

Your philosophy of being very selective is the best approach but (like me) your "very selective" will turn into "selective" which will then turn into "Ooh, I like this figure from this line, & this figure from this line and..."
    Aw, I don't know about that, as I said, space is becoming an issue.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Adzma View Post
    Aw, I don't know about that, as I said, space is becoming an issue.
    Space became an issue for me a couple of years ago but the TFs are still coming (current total is 273). My TFs are stored all around my room & there's still not enough space for them all.