Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: SDCC exclusive Bumblebee with Dino-cassettes

Vol 2was shown at SDCC.... movie VW BB, with the same cassettes, but original/clear swapped to the opposing figure...

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    Why no love for Bumblebee
    Actually, I kind of like the look of the 'Bee mold. If we ever get a mainstream release with an alternate head - Bumper or Hubcap or something, Bug Bite could be cool - then I'll probably grab it.

Galvatran Guest

It's $130 now. I'm not familiar with their price (surge) strategy. Is it for 'patience tax'?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    The Little Toy Company has listed it for $120 + shipping.

https://www.thelittletoycompany.com....-set-pre-order

ESTIMATED AVAILABILITY IS AUGUST / SEPTEMBER 2018 - which means you might receive it by the end of the year.

A nice gallery of the Bumblebee & Dino Cassettes set.

Hopefully mine are on their way, as I really can't wait for those Dino cassettes.

Are the solid colored ones the same colors as the original Headmaster cassettes?
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Are the solid colored ones the same colors as the original Headmaster cassettes?

Looking at the TFW galleries from SDCC, the two solid coloured ones are very similar to the JP originals (in the Generations book). They have the same plastic colour, and the "cassette" details are similar (but different enough to easily see that they aren't originals).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Looking at the TFW galleries from SDCC, the two solid coloured ones are very similar to the JP originals (in the Generations book). They have the same plastic colour, and the "cassette" details are similar (but different enough to easily see that they aren't originals).
    Cool, thanks! That's sorta what I was hoping for.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Galvatran Guest

Were they sitting on these Dino cassette molds all these years? Or warehouse found? Or manufactured again? Or made officially using KO mold ()?
    Last edited by Galvatran; 18th August 2018 at 09:18 PM.

Okay, just ordered both sets. I tried to order Vol 1 from RK but I forgot my password and the link that they supplied me to reset the password didn't work. I managed to order it off Amazon USA although more expensive. Gah.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    Were they sitting on these Dino cassette molds all these years? Or warehouse found? Or manufactured again? Or made officially using KO mold ()?
    Yea it is an interesting one, surely if they had them Takara would have made another Encore set to go with the others ages ago... maybe they will now?

Would be funny if they had just got their hands on the KO mold though and went 'now its our turn!' heh.