Thread: PSPegaus' 'Dare' video clip on YouTube

Default PSPegaus' 'Dare' video clip on YouTube

My brother made a video clip for Stan Bush's Dare using footage from the live action film about a year ago, and now that we have the film on Blu-Ray he decided to revamp it in HD.

This is a revamped version of my previous Dare video. This time the quality is much higher as its come from the Blu-Ray edition of Transformers. I've also uploaded it in HD at 720p resolution.
    I've made some minor changes to the video, mostly to do with timing and synchronization. Most of the changes are subtle, but there are some shots that are completely different to my previous video.
    Leave a comment and let me know which one you prefer!
    I think it's worth a look as he's got a very nice editing style. Sadly I couldn't convince him to collect TFs like I do. He has a couple, namely 10th Anniversary Primal and Megatron, Encore Prime and *whispers* He who shall not be named .

That's great. The selection of scenes to match the song was well done. If ROTF is 90% scenes like those picked out in that clip I will be very happy.

That was cool.. Didn't see quite HD though. it was very pixley. Then again, I'm using a 42 inch TV as a monitor..

Well unfortunately YouTube has its limits.