Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia (otca.com.au) > Swindle's Saleyard > Ebay listings & Dealer Ads > Business & Retailer Feedback

Sightings/Sales

Old 2nd December 2017, 02:36 PM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

Mine were with Westpac and I had mixed results because as others said there at multiple people dealing with cases all the time so you don't get a good one-on-one and they seem to get mixed up. One was decided against me due to them not knowing the delayed delivery clause so I had start a complaints case with someone else who sorted it. They also complained I was putting too much detail in my emails...

Just keep trying and mention who it is, they should surely by now be aware of premium collectables.
Old 5th December 2017, 12:27 AM

So after nearly 5 months i have all but one transaction refunded, that's Grinder. Citibank told me it was outside the time limit but in fact it was 1 week within the 540 day time limit and well within the 120 day limit for expect release date. Citibank screwed around, lied, wasted my time and hence i'm out of pocket about $200. I'll be pursuing this through other avenues.

Scott, you scumbag you'll get what's coming.
Old 5th December 2017, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smint View Post
So after nearly 5 months i have all but one transaction refunded, that's Grinder. Citibank told me it was outside the time limit but in fact it was 1 week within the 540 day time limit and well within the 120 day limit for expect release date. Citibank screwed around, lied, wasted my time and hence i'm out of pocket about $200. I'll be pursuing this through other avenues.

Scott, you scumbag you'll get what's coming.
Similar outcome to me. Got refunds to everything except mp megatron, so out 200 but everything else back
Old 6th December 2017, 09:19 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by philby View Post
Mine were with Westpac and I had mixed results because as others said there at multiple people dealing with cases all the time so you don't get a good one-on-one and they seem to get mixed up. One was decided against me due to them not knowing the delayed delivery clause so I had start a complaints case with someone else who sorted it. They also complained I was putting too much detail in my emails...

Just keep trying and mention who it is, they should surely by now be aware of premium collectables.
We'll you were right! I spoke to someone else and they started the claim process for me. I'll have to wait and see how successful I am but at least I've made more progress than last time.
Old 7th December 2017, 03:29 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

When is the right time to follow up on your claims?
Old 7th December 2017, 09:55 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Just had funds deposited by Westpac!!!!!! Feels good to be out!
Old 8th December 2017, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
When is the right time to follow up on your claims?
I'd say if you havent heard from the banks dispute team in a week just give the customer service number a call and see what their notes say, often it can take a few weeks for the dispute team to look at cases but it's best to just make sure every week how things are progressing just in case you missed an email or letter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdobot View Post
Just had funds deposited by Westpac!!!!!! Feels good to be out!
Congrats Just be aware that PC has 45 days to dispute your refund so if you can help it try and avoid spending the money till that time passes.
I know he's been telling people he wont dispute, but he's also a habitual liar so better safe than sorry.
Old 9th December 2017, 01:28 AM

Whelp, finally got an email back from the commonwealth bank and...dead.

Even my mp36 and mp dirge got knocked back, I sent them my emails and the last eta PC ever gave me was back in JUNE, I even sent them an email few weeks ago in a desperate bid, no dice.

What can I do from here, I don't want to let the last 2 go especially since those are ones I ended up double dipping in (the others I just ended up not replacing), time to give up or how else shall I persist?

I gave them manufacturing dates from TTmall, I gave them emails, nothing from the website but they still told me it was outside of the timeframe and the reply basically says "to take advantage of the charge back process in the future, please contact us within 30 days of the transaction".

I told them they were pre-orders, and they were jerking me around, I admit its my fault I stalled to even get this far (due to anxiety) but now I'm boned.

The message also states they can't take my claim any further, shall I email them back (the dispute email) with the claim number again and remind them they were pre-orders and my situation, do I have to ring their number AGAIN (which isn't fun depending on who I get) or time to give up?
Old 9th December 2017, 08:36 AM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Complain to commonwealth customer service team hell maybe even threaten to change banks
Old 9th December 2017, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
time to give up or how else shall I persist?
Delayed delivery disputes must have an ETA from within 120 days of when you open the case.
So if the latest ETA you have says June delivery then you had until October 28, 2017 to open a dispute.
If you opened the case after that date then the bank cant help you as it's outside the dispute timeframe even for delayed delivery.
So if you opened the case before the October date above you should push to get your money back, but if you opened it after then you likely have no options with the bank unless you can get an ETA of about August at least.

I'm sorry, and I understand anxiety all too well, but this is why we've been saying to dispute asap.
Your only option now might be taking PC to court if you cant get those new ETAs.