Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia (otca.com.au) > Swindle's Saleyard > Ebay listings & Dealer Ads > Business & Retailer Feedback

Sightings/Sales

Old 5th March 2018, 04:33 AM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointblank View Post
I attempted a chargeback in January through my bank for 3 PC orders placed mid to late 2016, and have just been told it was unsuccessful, due to not being within their time frame.

Edit: 2 of the 3 were within the 540 days, but the last email/ETA I got from PC was just outside the 120 day window.

Is their any further action I can take?
Yes, please file with ACCC. Its easy and will only help to support that Premium Collectables is taking advantage of certain rules to enrich themselves at the expense of the consumer who have not received merchandise they paid for. Be sure to attach screenshots of your purchases and any communication from PC or promises etc.
Old 16th March 2018, 10:22 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

I'm all done!!! All of my chargebacks have passed their end date. Looks like they forgot to challenge the one order I wrote about a while back. Thanks to everyone who either directly or indirectly posted ideas, advice and support over the last 6 or so months while I went through this whole ordeal. You were all very helpful and I am thankful I found this forum. I hope everyone has the same success that I have had. I look forward to now removing all traces of premium collectables from my computer after leaving a few informative reviews on certain sites. Thanks to you all.
Old 17th March 2018, 08:59 AM
Rank 7 - Section Mod

Awesome. Congrats!
Old 21st March 2018, 10:08 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Congrats fireball! My $2k-plus of chargebacks just passed the 45-day limit too. Been a nervous wait!
Old 22nd March 2018, 10:58 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

If my dispute has exceeded the 45 day period for review, can they force me to wait another 10 days? My claim is now 48 days old, and when I called them this morning, they said that there was no outcome yet but that it would be escalated which will take up to 10 business days for a final outcome. I then demanded to speak to a supervisor and the person on the phone advised that they were only a call centre operator and that they would put in a request to have someone call me by end of day. Really??

My sales thread: Linky

Nerf collection for sale!! Linky
Old 22nd March 2018, 10:41 PM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fungal Infection View Post
If my dispute has exceeded the 45 day period for review, can they force me to wait another 10 days?
If you havent gotten any money back from the bank then yes, you can be made to wait longer, until a dispute is settled either by you getting money in your account or them declining it the process can take anything from 1 week to as long as 6 months.
If you have been refunded by the bank though then no, unless PC disputed your refund in the 45 days since getting it there is no further review, the money is secured.
Old 23rd March 2018, 12:26 AM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

https://www.premiumcollectables.com....news/2017-etas

Ahh yes, the inevitable blame the customers for being unable to deliver. Totally nothing to do with his crappy business model and delusions of honesty.
Old 23rd March 2018, 09:03 AM
Rank 10 - Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
https://www.premiumcollectables.com....news/2017-etas

Ahh yes, the inevitable blame the customers for being unable to deliver. Totally nothing to do with his crappy business model and delusions of honesty.
That's just disgusting from PC.
The cancellations only started AFTER PC were failing to deliver their paid-for-products, months after they themselves were promising the items in the first place.

They can't then turn around and say that the effect of THEIR own actions are the cause of their actions.

I can't believe they are still in business, and people are still shopping there.

I fixed the news posting for them....

Quote:
Over the last few months a number of products due for the end of 2017 were effected by a number of cancellations when Premium Collectables failed to deliver products, some 6 to 12 months after they were promised at the time customers paid for their pre-orders.
this unfortunately has a effect on our relationship with suppliers and in some cases this meant the MOQ was not possible in order to receive the items.
examples range from neca to hasbro in most cases.
We simply cannot apologise enough to the customers who did not cancel their orders and have been affected mostly by the actions of other customers Premium Collectables.
One silver lining is the ability to have made relationships and open a storage facility on the china mainland, which means customers who elected not to cancel their orders still believe that we can supply the items you paid for a year or two ago, are having might still yet get their orders still fulfilled .
This also is another reason products being offered in 2018 have had QTY heavily restricted. so customers who remain loyal to a business who offers prices 20-40 perecent below RRP will still think it is safe to trust us with your hard earned money, might continue to be serviced with affordable toys and not be as effected by other customer actions our failure to deliver what we promised years ago when you forked over thousands of dollars, and are then forced to chase up that money yourself instead of voluntarily giving a refund as required by Australian Consumer Law when a supplier or retailer is unable to provide what is paid for within a reasonable amount of time.
We also introduced a deposit option to close the fairness(?) gap of wait times and upfront commitments, we note this has had a large take up so we are glad to those who have given us a go taken the risk based on our past behaviour on the back of this large change.
Another 20% loyalty discount will run this week, code is loyaltopc and will run until end of the week

Thanks to those who have continued to stick with send your money to us and
(yes... their news post actually ends with an unfinished sentence, and I didn't fix any of their bad grammar)
Old 23rd March 2018, 09:25 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffin View Post
yes... their news post actually ends with an unfinished sentence, and I didn't fix any of their bad grammar
Haven't they said in the past that they have a 'dedicated website and customer service department'? Geez, not getting their money's worth there eh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffin View Post
That's just disgusting from PC.
The cancellations only started AFTER PC were failing to deliver their paid-for-products, months after they themselves were promising the items in the first place.

They can't then turn around and say that the effect of THEIR own actions are the cause of their actions.
Blaming the customers for they themselves not delivering products...

... maybe they should change their name to TFIdownunder 2.0

Last edited by BigTransformerTrev; 23rd March 2018 at 11:21 AM.
Old 23rd March 2018, 11:25 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

It is taking longer than anyone would expect but without doubt PCs time is numbered. Whether it is a government department getting off their back side and investigating or private citizens taking them to Court, they will go down.
Sales Thread