Page 14 of 154 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192434 ... LastLast

Thread: Lego Acquisitions

OMG You guys seriously need to have this stuff on display, then you NEED to seriously show me pics

Great effort Stompy, I'm only 3 sets away from completig the Mars Mission line myself and your pics have made me even more determined to hunt down the Hypersonic Operations Craft, The Ultra Drill Walker and the Crystal Reaper. Once my "new" classic sets arrive next week or the next, I'll put up some pics of my collection too.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Yeah, that was awesome Stompy. I had no idea they all separated/combined! Very cool.

Arrgghh you guys are gonna make me start getting hooked on Lego too. Been keeping my itchy fingers off for the time being. But am looking at the Batman Motor Vehicle + Joker Trcuk set as well as the 3-in-1 Green Dinosaurs set (I forgot what it's called...)

* No no no I cannot fall for Lego..too... *
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Quote Originally Posted by JuzMel View Post
    Arrgghh you guys are gonna make me start getting hooked on Lego too. Been keeping my itchy fingers off for the time being. But am looking at the Batman Motor Vehicle + Joker Trcuk set as well as the 3-in-1 Green Dinosaurs set (I forgot what it's called...)

Get out while you can, Mel, and never come back! Otherwise it'll get you too!
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Ah Mel, show a little willpower hehehehe. For us who have already fallen tis hard as I have now a whole TF room and a Whole Lego room to maintain ( Cleaning is a B@$#h). The Lego town is ever growing and evolving even if so subtly and slowly. BUt with me , TFs come first so Lego is more of an ON & OFF kinda purchase but I tell you once you star, there will always be that niggling feeling at the back of your wallet every now and then you spot something new... and layby scheme doesnt really help with the willpower hehehe but an empty wallet does
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Yeah, that was awesome Stompy. I had no idea they all separated/combined! Very cool.
    Not only that but check out what else they do by reading the magic word in the bottom right of the Mars Mission box there.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Fight It Mel! Don't let yourself get swept up by the tidalwave... "Ahhhhhhh!!!"

Discover the Joes! (All this hoopla about the 25th Anniv. Line has made me cave in & purchase 4 Cobra figures... )

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    Not only that but check out what else they do by reading the magic word in the bottom right of the Mars Mission box there
    That's awesome!

Limited Edition??

okok
    ..just joking, it reads TRANSFORMS