Page 16 of 54 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212636 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company feedback

Quote Originally Posted by scavbot View Post
    Maybe you could email them for me, as they haven’t responded to my emails in a week!

They told me my replacement items were being shipped from Melbourne to Sydney on 7th December. It’s now the 20th and I have still yet to receive them, so I guess they were blatantly lying to me? They didn’t give me a tracking number and are not responding to my emails, have they just taken my money and run?!

They’ve ruined Chrismas!!!
    Sorry to hear you've had some bad luck with them mate, I can't answer or imagine why they'd take the risk of bad publicity by lying to you. I'd take m-bots suggestion and try the online form. Be nice now...

Quote Originally Posted by scavbot View Post
    Maybe you could email them for me, as they haven’t responded to my emails in a week!

They told me my replacement items were being shipped from Melbourne to Sydney on 7th December. It’s now the 20th and I have still yet to receive them, so I guess they were blatantly lying to me? They didn’t give me a tracking number and are not responding to my emails, have they just taken my money and run?!

They’ve ruined Chrismas!!!
    Have you tried their Facebook page? This might be a better way to reach them. I've seen one of the owners respond quite quickly in a FB group. Sorry don't recall which one nor his name.

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Have you tried their Facebook page? This might be a better way to reach them. I've seen one of the owners respond quite quickly in a FB group. Sorry don't recall which one nor his name.
    Thanks everyone, they sent me a tracking number shortly after my post. Looks like Christmas is back on!!

Finally got a response to my query about Fans Hobby lazer prime (due back mid 2017) they say they are still getting it. Still prefer a refund at this point, but doing a chargeback would be hard as its like six months old order.

Don't think I'll be ordering any 3P stuff from them again frankly, as every other online store had it in months ago, and 3-4 weeks of having email and FB msg over and over again to get a response for a toy due six months ago is just not good enough.

If I could get a refund, could just buy one of the in stock ones elsewhere right now (which are also on sale).

From now on, no more PRE-ORDERS with Little toy company for me I'll just stick to in stock stuff, as it was a total hassle to get the actual stuff I had in stock a few months back shipped, had to go through same hoop jumping (weeks of msgs) to get response and get the items shipped.

If the dude(s) is that busy, they should hire someone part-time just to respond to their customer queries etc (like a few hours a week, outsourced etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Batfan007 View Post
    If the dude(s) is that busy, they should hire someone part-time just to respond to their customer queries etc (like a few hours a week, outsourced etc).
    They are looking into that
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Angry

So, after about six weeks of no responses - finally got a response, a dodgy unclear one that didn't really help. I asked for a refund on the fans hobby Gunfighter - and got the refund 3-4 days later thankfully. Does not look like they are getting the figure at all.

To Little Toy Company's credit their was no mucking about with the refund.

I then asked about ther OTHER toy I paid for six months ago, if they were still getting that (unicron) and they said its in stock, but I pre-ordered it - they never sent any notification it was in, and when I asked how do I get it shipped NOW, the person on FB chat says to "pay when you order".

Then they stopped talking to me.
    I also asked what else of the paid for pre-orders was in stock, they flat out didnt' respond. Pretty damn annoying.

Just when I was about to give them a second chance, and maybe get some more items, I am DONE for sure, their customer service flat out SUCKS.

To be busy is one thing, to just drop right out of a conversation when I'm asking how to get the f**king toys shipped that I paid for SIX f**king months ago?

Yeah, no more of my money will ever be spent there again that's for sure.

Just plain rude.

Now I have another 3-4 weeks of messaging to ask what the hells going on.

Last time I got some items shipped it took nearly two months before I got a response about what was available and could be shipped.

Hopefully will get in stock items shipped, otherwise refunds for everthing Then im done. Sweet jesus, how do aussie sellers manage to f**k up so badly? Feels like PC again. More toys missed out on that I am NOT going to rebuy this time.

I understand being busy etc, but there is no excuse to repeatedly ignore a simple request for basic information, or to never notify customers that orders are in (but will never ship????????? WTF, do they LIKE just holding onto items taking up space????)

Like a line of text that would take all of 30 seconds to send once every 3 months or so, is it REALLY that hard?

No no, just keep on ignoring customers queries, GREAT way to run a business.

I used to recommend Little Toy Company to loads of friends who buy TF's , but now it's the opposite.

On the plus side, they seem to have no issues (that I know of) with shipping in stock items. But I'll be hitting up retail or otherwise Toybot Importz, as I know I won't get any of this bullshit.

Life is too short to waste time with crappy customer service, move on.

Thank to YOU GUYS here in this thread, at least with the FB method I got a refund. Otherwise it could have been another 2-3 months of being ignored when sending emails to get orders sent/processed properly.
    Last edited by griffin; 7th January 2018 at 10:37 PM. Reason: coarse language

Yeh I'm also done with these guys. Won't be pre ordering from them anymore. Emailed them over a week ago regarding outstanding Black Series pre orders with no response.

Just checked their website and they have updated the ETAs on both wave 13 and wave 14 to late Jan / early Feb when both waves are already available elsewhere. For context, wave 13 had an ETA of Sep/Oct and wave 14 had Nov/Dec.

I've seen where this can all head so I'll be looking elsewhere. Which is a shame because up till now I've been very happy with them.

I'm curious as to whether anyone has received a shipping notification or update on a pre-order for MP Sunstreaker. The last I got was they were expecting them in Jan. Has anyone heard anything further?

So now The Little Toy Company have started a shipping update page:

https://www.thelittletoycompany.com.au/news/

So I guess this means I can expect my November pre-orders in March...

I stopped pre-ordering after the MPM Bumblebee fiasco.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

I see this as a good thing so long as the listed dates are accurate (unlike you know who).