Thread: Japanese TFs, am I missing any unique characters from my list

Default Japanese TFs, am I missing any unique characters from my list

I've been maintaining a list of G1 characters I need to collect in the CHUG line. This is a list that is based off TFwiki's list of G1 toys, not what's currently available in CHUG (I'm just hoping one day every character get released).

I'm in the process of adding Japanese only TFs to my checklist. Using the criteria of only listing unique moulds and unique decos not available in the US and EU lines (so Kab for instance isn't on the list as he's identical to Hosehead) are there any JP only decos and moulds that I have missed on my list?

Thanks.

Here's my WIP list. I'm working on the entire thing this weekend.

US List

EU List

JP List, which is what I want feedback on as I'm not too familiar with JP G1.
    Last edited by DELTAprime; 24th February 2018 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Updated links.

See this thread for G1 checklists (Hasbro and Takara)

Thanks Gok, I'll go through your list completely tomorrow.

I don't know if you intended to do it but I have noticed you have identical toys on both list. Cab//Hosehead, Lander/Landmine and Lightfoot/Getaway are identical according to TFwiki. (Identical toys is something I'm trying to avoid for my checklist)

Yeah, I listed them separately because they're technically separate characters although you're right about the toys themselves being identical. Feel free to personally disregard those toys if you like. Some toys are near-identical... like Fizzle and Wildspark; identical except for face colour (Fizzle has a red face, Wildspark has a yellow face). Some people care about this, others don't. I'll let the individual collector decide.