Thread: Hasbro website updated with TF4 character art

Default Hasbro website updated with TF4 character art

We should be seeing a massive overhaul of the Transformers site soon anyway, but character art of the main 13 movie toy characters have been added somewhere on their server, as someone at TFW2005 has managed to search their files to find them.

Just be aware that some of the character images may be plot spoilers, in particular, Bumblebee.

I am not sure if anything could be read into this, however, all but one image has a faction symbol. It is most likely a artwork mistake, but then again could it be deliberate?

As I had expected, the main Hasbro America site has now been overhauled to reflect this year's movie theme... so be aware of potential spoilers when checking out products, resources, or just the odd game on the site (a few new ones have been added).

The new look has filtered through to the Australian part of the site as well.

Check out the product pages on both sites for quite a few more additions, including some licensed items.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    As I had expected, the main Hasbro America site has now been overhauled to reflect this year's movie theme... so be aware of potential spoilers when checking out products, resources, or just the odd game on the site (a few new ones have been added).

The new look has filtered through to the Australian part of the site as well.

Check out the product pages on both sites for quite a few more additions, including some licensed items.
    If you click on view toys, the Generations part shows Voyager Roadbuster, does that indicate he's coming here?

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    If you click on view toys, the Generations part shows Voyager Roadbuster, does that indicate he's coming here?
    My guess would be no and that they just used graphics from the US site

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream77 View Post
    My guess would be no and that they just used graphics from the US site
    That's what it is... sub-header images from the main site filter to the other country sites, but do not reflect the items expected here.