Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Transformer Treasure Chest - Japan Exclusives and Rare Figures

Moved another advertisement into this topic.

This is the last warning - if you don't keep you business updates in the one topic, you won't be permitted to post any more sale posts on this site.

We don't currently charge toy dealers and businesses to advertise here, so we'd like to see them respect that, and us, by keeping it within reason (no flooding or spamming), and keep it all in the one "items update" topic.
    If you were interacting here as a fan there might be some extra leniency, as there is more at stake for a fan to not lose their access to the local fan-community, but even that can only go so far as well.

People will be more willing to trust their money with someone who doesn't take on the appearance of a spammer, and at least interacts in some way as a "fellow fan".
    Just some advice if you want to improve your prospects here, or on any Transformers fansite really.

Default A little help ?

Ummm, I'm really not sure where it's ok to post about these discount figures. This part of the forum is called eBay listings, Dealer Ads & Feedback, so it seemed appropriate. And I only posted once in one thread this time.

Could you tell me the exact area on this forum where these 'discount figure' posts can be put and not be breaking the rules, please ?

i would probably keep them all in one thread and up date the first post as deadl come along.

Ok, The Damned, thanks for the breakdown. So I should just add any new posts to the same one thread and this would be considered acceptable/not spamming. And not start any new threads when I post. I wonder if this would be acceptable....?

I am not out to break the rules and bother the members here, but rather offer them win-win deals where they can save some decent bread on TF figures.

On the matter of 'trust', I think buyers can rest assured as I have set this business up to receive payments through PayPay who are notorious for siding with the buyer in disputes no matter what and sometimes freezing the accounts of sellers indefinitely for any funny business claimed against them. PayPal is pretty scary for sellers actually with the horror stories I have heard.

Well, guys, the next time I post a discounted Transformer figure deal on here may be my last, so if I disappear from Ozformers you can find me on YouTube and FaceBook as 'Transformer Treasure Chest'.

Cheers,
    Wade

Quote Originally Posted by TransformerTreasureChest View Post
    Ummm, I'm really not sure where it's ok to post about these discount figures. This part of the forum is called eBay listings, Dealer Ads & Feedback, so it seemed appropriate. And I only posted once in one thread this time.

Could you tell me the exact area on this forum where these 'discount figure' posts can be put and not be breaking the rules, please ?
    If you are the one selling the items (full price or on discount), you keep it to the one sale topic that you have already started for your business (this topic) as an update to your inventory or business, NOT start a new topic for each new or discounted item.

Plus, half your post was promoting your business (not just advertising the "discount" toy), which could be seen as spamming with multiple topics to advertise the same business.

These rules are rather strict because we don't want businesses to abuse the concept of free advertising here.

If there are any queries or uncertainties, just contact one of the staff.

Ok, I believe I understand the part about about not starting up multiple threads with the same post for business reasons.

My (just started) business IS providing discount Transformer figures so I'm not quite sure how to separate the discount figures ...from the discount figure business.

All the links were just different social media platforms to the same YouTube videos showing the figures I have found stock for. And to allow people to follow the social media account for convenience.

If you would like to set a limit on (social media?) links in a business post, I'd be happy to follow that. Again I'm not trying to bother the members, scam people or abuse the system.....just trying to make it easy for everyone to win here.

Sorry, if I'm being clumsy and intrusive about it.