Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers 4 Teaser Trailer!!!

Okay. Now I'm confused. Electricity or Energon?
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    I was suprised the shot of prime ontop of Grimlock wasnt shown.
    I was really surprised they put the riding sequence in the teaser trailer. This latest 'versus Grimlock' fight sequence would have been enough of a money shot and a misdirection to be in the teaser instead. I mean, Grimlock does look evil and the pteradactyl does look to be attacking Bumblebee. Why not give general patrons a Autobot v giant evil Dinosaurs mindset going into the movie? Now if they saw the superbowl trailer there is a 'the Dinosaurs are aggressive and wild but Optimus tames the biggest one' mentality - and this could have all been revealed in the movie.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Dare I say this looks good.

The G1 prime find. The back to basics appeal. Human to autobot friendship. Grimlock looked better still way too big

I'm interested

I'm sorry but a back hander knocks over a giant mechanical T-Rex. Not a fan of M Bay after the first 3 movies so I'll be fair and reserve my judgement until after I see this one but I'm not holding my breath as I like breathing

Watching it again I noticed that those are shells that fall out of Optimus when Marky Mark opens the door. Shouldn't it be bullets falling out if he was pumped full of bullets by some black suited men. Great work Bay.

I thought it was Ultra Magnus initially cause its white in colour, and I dont get why would the humans be fighting with Prime or Transformers? They want to dissect them after they saved the world?

The bot with the gun coming out of the mouth is kinda interesting

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    We won't have midnight screenings here, we only get that for Star Wars at Gladstone Cinemas (and after TPM 3D midnight screening went over like a bomb I doubt they will do any more). And the Gold Room still uses film, not digital which means no 3D.
    That's code for don't need to wear two pairs of glasses at once. I always prioritise 2D over 3D. always.

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    I was really surprised they put the riding sequence in the teaser trailer. This latest 'versus Grimlock' fight sequence would have been enough of a money shot and a misdirection to be in the teaser instead. I mean, Grimlock does look evil and the pteradactyl does look to be attacking Bumblebee. Why not give general patrons a Autobot v giant evil Dinosaurs mindset going into the movie? Now if they saw the superbowl trailer there is a 'the Dinosaurs are aggressive and wild but Optimus tames the biggest one' mentality - and this could have all been revealed in the movie.
    That's a great thought, maybe they're not so worried about holding back too many surprises this time.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Watching it again I noticed that those are shells that fall out of Optimus when Marky Mark opens the door. Shouldn't it be bullets falling out if he was pumped full of bullets by some black suited men. Great work Bay.
    That's what I was thinking, but then shells are a lot more recognisable than mangled bullets.

Myself, i wasn't going to watch this but my curiosity got the better of me. I find it exciting, just having the giant Robots back on the big screen. I don't like gunface, it just seems ridiculous to me, even in the universe that is movie transformers. It looks like there is some good action and a dash of story.

I'm going to watch a HD version on the TV screen at home tonight. with surround if its supported.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I agree that they should be bullets, not shells... so why are they inside the body/cab of Optimus? To be left inside the cab, someone would need to be in there firing some HUGE calibre gun at something OUT of the cab.

And for shells that big, the gun would have been bigger than the cabin space... but this is what you get from Michael Bay - a series of "money shots". To him it is more important to have something that looks good in a clip or on a trailer, than makes sense in the course of a 2 hour movie.
    There could be a reason why spent shells are inside the Cab, but we won't hear it explained in the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by tron07 View Post
    The bot with the gun coming out of the mouth is kinda interesting
    Ever since he was first seen on the Superbowl trailer he's been known as gunface.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

I think I'm going to like the story surrounding the transformers and their world view, its the only thing out of this movie that really interests me.