Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amazon AOE toy promotion - save up to 25% off your order (to 18th May)

damn i just saw the video review for voyager hound and want it but amazon doesn't have it yet :/

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    damn i just saw the video review for voyager hound and want it but amazon doesn't have it yet :/
    They don't really have much of anything. We already have most of it here.

Megatran Guest

I should have known better than making a purchase from Amazon. The AoE Evasion Optimus arrived with the clear plastic window on the box cracked and split open. Now have to work through the issue with their Customer Service.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    I should have known better than making a purchase from Amazon. The AoE Evasion Optimus arrived with the clear plastic window on the box cracked and split open. Now have to work through the issue with their Customer Service.
    Did you want to keep him MISB or is there damage to the figure?

Megatran Guest

^ It was going to be a gift for my nephew, who quite the MISB collector! ..... and he's only still in primary school.

Consumers expect purchased items to arrive in good condition.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ME View Post
    Well what ya know. Amazon customer service responded via email stating that they will send out another AoE Evasion OP. Best of all, I get to keep the damaged one.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Well what ya know. Amazon customer service responded via email stating that they will send out another AoE Evasion OP. Best of all, I get to keep the damaged one.
    Sweet! Hopefully the next one will be intact.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!