Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales 2015

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Damn you Delta! I clicked on your link and just couldn't resist that Sixshot down from $185 to $80

I discovered a couple of years ago my SShot was a KO so been looking to replace him. Now I can stuff the KO in my toddlers Xmas stocking and we can both get the same toy for Xmas
    Glad I could help you Trev.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Glad I could help you Trev.
    Yeah it was a good find

Might cancel my preorder of Road Rage now though. I wasn't overawed by Tracks and with a bunch of other preorders due soon Sixshot - even at that drastically reduced price - just blew my TF budget

I found a upcoming deal at Amazon.com that Aussie should be able to take advantage of. According to Seibertron on the 27th (US time) The Covenant of Primus is going to be on sale for around $20 USD.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Yeah it was a good find

Might cancel my preorder of Road Rage now though. I wasn't overawed by Tracks and with a bunch of other preorders due soon Sixshot - even at that drastically reduced price - just blew my TF budget
    Or you could've just bought it from Megatran

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Or you could've just bought it from Megatran
    Didn't know he was selling one Because money has been tight I've purposely not been looking at the sales threads or trawling the online stores. I know what I'm like - look what happened when out of idle curiosity I clicked on Deltas link

That Sixshot is awful tempting...

EDIT: Just checked out their shipping rates, the cheapest being about $40 Screw that! I'm not paying half the value of the item just for shipping.
    Last edited by 5FDP; 27th November 2015 at 11:11 AM.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

TFsource's daily deal is MP18B Bluestreak for $50. http://tfsource.com/masterpiece/mp-18b-blue-bluestreak/

BBTS have the SW Black Series 6" Speeder Bike for $23.
    Most interesting thing I've seen so far.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    That Sixshot is awful tempting...

EDIT: Just checked out their shipping rates, the cheapest being about $40 Screw that! I'm not paying half the value of the item just for shipping.
    It worked out $36 for me because I already had the Combaticon limbs in my POL. Hoping the rest of that CW wave shows up soon to mitigate shipping costs further as I want him here by 18/12

HLJ is doing a % off deal for Black Friday across In Stock items.

http://www.hlj.com/black-friday-sale-2015