Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 818232425262728

Thread: January stuff

Has anyone noticed that they changed the material of the reprolabels? They are worse than b4, now they are using this grainy matte stickers which don't stick!!!!!!!!! I just applied Menasor and even some of the stickers that lay flat lift up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMagnus View Post
    *snip*

I can tell you from a HK perspective these things are getting sold out like no tomorrow. Nothing in Mong Kok (besides hobbybase), nothing at Ins Point.

These things are super popular here, expect the scalpers to kick in shortly.
    Yeah, agree, these things are in super short supply. They get sold out in a matter of days and places like Sogo or other retail stores are almost always out of the popular figures. I'm actually gettting slightly irritated. It didn't use to be like that.

Quote Originally Posted by robwin1974 View Post
    Yes i have 3. I have the other set displayed with my Overlord base. I tend to get most rare transformers in at least 2s so I can display in each mode. I have 3 overlords (base, robot and vehicle modes) and for buster and hydra, i will be getting a third pair - so I can display planes, robot and darkwings.

I have 3 display cabinets but am particular with what I collect so I dont collect everything (i.e. not planning to get Victory Leo, Star Saber, Deathsaurus etc.). I am not a MIB or MISB collector but have a few (MISB ARtfire and MISB ehobby Astrotrain) so that saves me space. The cabinets I got from IKEA - they have glass doors and adjustable shelving.
    Rob, I have a spare set of Buster and Hydra MIB, individual boxes, minty, C9 toys, C8.5 boxes. Perhaps we can work out something if you would like to part with a Blue Bacchus and Black Shadow (ok, even my Darkwings giftset C9.5 box no flap crease, C9.5 toys is a possibility) ....

Quote Originally Posted by robwin1974 View Post
    I also got a Canadian Slag with black face and white legs which completes all the Canadian variations -

red face, white legs
    red face, black legs
    black face, white legs
    black face, black legs.

Pic of the new one and the other ones if people are interested (the red face and white legs one in the group is a 2nd one where legs have had a bit of yellowing)
    gah! I just want the orange face, white legs Canadian Slag.
    Now if you tell me you have a blue diaclone Bluestreak you would just become the most awesomeness guy in my book!

Sorry the Blue Bacchus and Black Shadow, I would trade are not in a condition you would like (BB missing small guns, BS has a few missing bits) - sent you a pm as well.

Blue Bluestreak is something I know I won't get due to rarity and cost, although I comfort myself by saying he is technically wasn't in any of the shows, he is not a must have!!!

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    Yeah, agree, these things are in super short supply. They get sold out in a matter of days and places like Sogo or other retail stores are almost always out of the popular figures. I'm actually gettting slightly irritated. It didn't use to be like that.

Rob, I have a spare set of Buster and Hydra MIB, individual boxes, minty, C9 toys, C8.5 boxes. Perhaps we can work out something if you would like to part with a Blue Bacchus and Black Shadow (ok, even my Darkwings giftset C9.5 box no flap crease, C9.5 toys is a possibility) ....

gah! I just want the orange face, white legs Canadian Slag.
    Now if you tell me you have a blue diaclone Bluestreak you would just become the most awesomeness guy in my book!

This would be a Janurary acqui cause I bought it over the weekend:

3D Magnets - around $3.03 after the sale at Target. Also had Autobot Logo, Decepticon Logo and Starscream.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!