Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: SDCC 2014 Exclusive 'Knights of Unicron' Set

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    I'm not usually a fan of this kind of thing... you can keep your "shattered glass" and "pirates" and whatnot... but I find these strangely cool in a ridiculous kind of way. Completely stupid way to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the brand, granted, but I'm finding it a shame I'll never likely own a set due to cost. Unless the negativity towards them ends up equating to high availability and lower prices!

Worst thing about this set would have to be the lack of a drummer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zommael View Post
    I do not think I could love anyone who does not think this is awesome ridiculousness.
    Yep - this is so stupid it's great! Would love to own this lot, especially since I never got an Animated Ratbat. Like many others, will never own it due to the cost but I would set this lot up in pride of place in my collectors display

Ya just never see enough whimsical silliness and humor in TF's - hence why MTMTE is so popular

a couple microphones and some repainted guitar bots are so much cheaper than designing, molds for even a half arsed drum kit, let alone a drumkit designed to have a robot sit at it and not look completely out of place with the rest of the set.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    a couple microphones and some repainted guitar bots are so much cheaper than designing, molds for even a half arsed drum kit, let alone a drumkit designed to have a robot sit at it and not look completely out of place with the rest of the set.
    I choose to believe that Soundwave beatboxes for them and thus they don't need a drumkit.

Default I LIKE TO PLAY

Accept no substitute
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

This is all kinds of amazing. And its helping me realise that any communities or fans that reacted negatively to this are places and people I shoud avoid, as we'll never get on.

And after having seen it for the first time over Easter, if someone does not use these for a Spinal Tap recreation, I will cry.