Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: TMNT 25th Anniversary

anyone interested the 1989 cartoon vol 7-9 DVD is out

Also a movie that came out with old turtles and the new ones in the same movie called Turtles Forever

This thread's been dead for a while. Did Wave 3 ever come out here? Slash is the only figure from this line I never got as a kid. I've notice Wave 2 everywhere and was just the other day at Target looking to see if there was a Slash amongst them. I dont really need a new TMNT toy since I'm not even sure where my 90s ones are!

I don't think wave 3 popped up at all, BBTS never got them.

apparantly casey jones will not be releaseed shredder slash and the foot have

Quote Originally Posted by primatives View Post
    apparantly casey jones will not be releaseed shredder slash and the foot have
    boooo, we want casey

No wave three released here, and if playmates are indeed cancelling TMNT toy releases this year, I doubt we will see them.

Turtles forever was awesomesauce, I watched it on Youtube, it's down nicely, the "new" Hun is cool!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Although we didn't get the next wave, the US got the Turtle's Party Wagon. It hasn't been released here though. I would have bought one for sure, but who knows what's going on with TMNT ever since Peter Laird sold the intellectual property rights to Nickelodeon!

There's been a bit of "talk" about the Playmates line on the net over the past 3 months... the same goes for the Neca line... ie, Comic book Shredder! There's no official word yet on what exactly is going on in the TMNT world. It almost seems like some one in charge has fallen asleep or forgotten to follow through with their grand plans. I think (hope) we may here more... how soon, though, is the big, sad question!

Just saw "Turtles Forever". Man, that was absolutely awesome!! Highly recommended - it's great fun!

well if you look here at post #113 the 3rd wave has come out in the US so hopefully we should get them soon

Quote Originally Posted by rampagesss View Post
    well if you look here at post #113 the 3rd wave has come out in the US so hopefully we should get them soon
    Indeed... tis great news!!

The only thing that worries me that we won't see them here in Oz, is that most stores carrying this line have heaps of them which don't seem to be moving. I went to Target the other day and they were all on clearance for $5 each!!