Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8182324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: February Acquisitions

I have finally got the chance to put up my stuff from the Parra Fair:

Most from fellow board members:

Thanks to Vector Prime :

Generations Thunderwing
    HFTD Fallen (with a new staff!) - I'm glad I have this version, it feels more like a G2 style Decepticon, I'm feeling some Leige Maximo vibes here
    Henkei Smokescreen - my 2nd Henkei (after Red Alert). Now I see all the fuss this one has over the Universe version. I love the paint job and nice chrome.

Thanks to funkyaw:

Alternator Camshaft - simple colour scheme, would look good on a Deluxe sized figure
    Alternator Rollbar - I love this mould!

Thanks to Sky Shadow via Liegeprime:

Universe Stormcloud
    Micromaster Skystalker - I just realised he's a Porsche 959, one of my favourite cars

And from the fair itself:

Euro Snare
    A red Lambo Gobot
    Energon Devastator Now if only a 3rd Party will create some add-on parts for proper hands and feet

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMagnus View Post
    I will probably find it in HK somewhere, otherwise i will buy it on ebay for some ridiculous sum of money.

Heroic and I can go hunting for him!
    Hehe, isn't it fun trying to play catch up after missing the boat the first time around! I was rearranging my Classics shelves the other week, marveling at how wonderful they all look together now that there's a decent amount of them. "Crud, why didn't I buy Smokescreen." I think. "Damn, missing Streak & Ratchet too!!"

My wallet didn't even have time to steady itself before the almighty three hit b*tch slap of the millennium clean knocked it out of the ballpark as all missing toys were bought in one quick ebay session. It managed to block one attack though, that being Henkei Grimlock. Eh, you can wait, Grimlock. Go eat a sandwich with your toes ya weirdo." (Grimlock is the only Classics toys I'm not fond of it you can't tell ).

Out of interest, does anyone else not include the Ultra Class toys in their Classics collection? I prefer to pretend they don't exist...

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    It managed to block one attack though, that being Henkei Grimlock. Eh, you can wait, Grimlock. Go eat a sandwich with your toes ya weirdo." (Grimlock is the only Classics toys I'm not fond of it you can't tell ).

Out of interest, does anyone else not include the Ultra Class toys in their Classics collection? I prefer to pretend they don't exist...
    I'm with you on Grimlock. Totally no interest in this toy. Lousy design too. Grimlocks are still floating around HK shelf warming for HK$100-120 per piece.

Hehe, isn't it fun trying to play catch up after missing the boat the first time around! I was rearranging my Classics shelves the other week, marveling at how wonderful they all look together now that there's a decent amount of them. "Crud, why didn't I buy Smokescreen." I think. "Damn, missing Streak & Ratchet too!!"

My wallet didn't even have time to steady itself before the almighty three hit b*tch slap of the millennium clean knocked it out of the ballpark as all missing toys were bought in one quick ebay session. It managed to block one attack though, that being Henkei Grimlock. Eh, you can wait, Grimlock. Go eat a sandwich with your toes ya weirdo." (Grimlock is the only Classics toys I'm not fond of it you can't tell ).

*Gasp!* You can't not have the horrible awesomeness of the Classics Ultras in your collection! all or nothing I say!
    I am certainly feeling people's pain when it comes to trying to find Classics/Henkei Ratchet. he seems to be rarer than black diamonds.

I missed out on one last week and I was almost in tears i was that frustrated over losing one again. It's horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    *Gasp!* You can't not have the horrible awesomeness of the Classics Ultras in your collection! all or nothing I say!
    I am certainly feeling people's pain when it comes to trying to find Classics/Henkei Ratchet. he seems to be rarer than black diamonds.

I missed out on one last week and I was almost in tears i was that frustrated over losing one again. It's horrible.
    What are Classics Ultras?

Gah, I should have just gotta the 3000yen Ratchet I saw in Japan which was MOSC and sold it to one of you...

Quote Originally Posted by orionpax1 View Post
    Got G1 Abominus from canofwhoopass yay, now just have to get Menasor, Superion and Computron and i will have all the combiners.

I am also trying to get ratchet just wish he was so expensive.
    how much more expensive do u want!

Erm nooo In my world the Ultras actually have Micromaster G1 counterparts so they get included. In liegeverse there's a "conspiracy theory" that Hasbro are issuing micromasters in the classics line as larger (Ultras) figure's just to upset the balance sizing wise - Size issue has always been a constant (it's tradition) in TFs and therefore should exist in this modern interpretation of G1 toys, thus in my collection though the backstory Ive come up with is, is that energon isn't scarce anymore that the micros who have originally been downgraded - size wise- have opted back to re adopt their former large energy guzzling forms...

e.g - Hasbro white Powerglide is Hothouse in liegeverse, as well as that green repaint of Cyb Scattorshot is Flak in liegeverse, Big daddy of course is big Daddy in full size car now not a micro
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Picked these up today

RtS Legends Trailcutter
    RtS Legends Prowl
    RotF Scout Divebomb
    Movie pencil case with Easter eggs
    Movie Mug with Easter egg
    Transformers Mystery bag - Silicone Band, Colouring Card, Sticker Sheet, Bookmark & Snap Cards.
    Soundwave superior. All others inferior!

where did u get em?
    LF: G1/Henkei/SOC/others
    For Sale/Trade:Misc TF Sale
    Want List: WSTs, SCF PVCs, Henkei, Classics

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    I'm with you on Grimlock. Totally no interest in this toy. Lousy design too. Grimlocks are still floating around HK shelf warming for HK$100-120 per piece.
    Rubbish isn't it, both modes look plain naff.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue

I'm sorry Tallest, I just can't bring myself to hand money over for those over sized embarrassments. Sure, there's no Silverbolt, Onslaught, Powerglide (not for long, thank you Cyberverse) etc. in my collection but when they're that disappointing, I really don't mind.

re: Ratchet, I'll keep my ears & eyes open for one and let you know if I find anything. I can't remember how many there were when I bought mine but there certainly weren't many...Might also be worth posting on the NZ forums as I know they received Universe Ratchet.

And wow liege, that's quite an interesting justification of the Ultra's! How many are there in total in the Classics line? Are there more than 3 Ultra molds?