Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152030 ... LastLast

Thread: Robot Kingdom (RK) (Hong Kong) feedback

I just made an order with RK the last week, got it the other day packed safely but missing one small legends class figure I ordered.
    Shot them off an email today so just waiting to hear back.
    In this case though I think they had limited stocks maybe as I checked and today the same legends figure is out of stock.

A nice story courtesy of Robot Kingdom:

About a week and a half ago I received an order from RK for two sets of the PE-01F & PE-01R Shadow Warriors (Not-Frenzy & Not-Rumble)

The thing is that upon opening one of the PE-01F (Blue), I noticed that he had two left arms! Naturally this was a mistake from the manufacturer as the inner bubble plastic was sealed but I decided to contact Robot Kingdom to report what's happened. They requested a photo of the defect which I provided and after a couple of days they replied back saying that they will send me a replacement part.

That part arrived today and it wasn't just a right arm as I had expected but a complete PE-01F minus accessories!

After such great customer service which they were under no obligation to provide since the fault was with the manufacturer, I have nothing but praise for them.

Hi, just wondering. Is shipping reasonable for RobotKingdom? I have wanting to get some stuff from them but not sure. Any help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by gekisou View Post
    Hi, just wondering. Is shipping reasonable for RobotKingdom? I have wanting to get some stuff from them but not sure. Any help would be appreciated.
    Robot Kingdom is indeed pretty darn good for postage Gekisou.

I bought 2 Device Label Blasters and the combined postage was only $25, I also bought MP Grimlock from them and postage was only $25 and both were sent registered with a tracking number too so yeah, I'd definitely give them a go dude.

^What Hursty said They are my preferred online store for all things Transformers. They are cheaper than most when it comes to shipping and I give them extra points for the way they pack everything.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Ive ordered 3 or four items from Robot Kingdom and am hoping to get them today. After all this discussion it will be interesting to see if its all there.

Just wanted to note the only issue ive ever had was that my encore Omega's box had a ding in one corner (more padding may have been in order). The toy itself was fine.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Collecting transformers- a good way to get poor
    Transformer count= too many

Currently in search of:
    G1 goodness

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    ^What Hursty said They are my preferred online store for all things Transformers. They are cheaper than most when it comes to shipping and I give them extra points for the way they pack everything.
    Totally agree with you on the packaging..

My package arrived today and everything was there. No damage either.

Im a happy customer.

Hurrah for RobotKingdom and Hurrah for the $AU
    -----------------------------------------------
    Collecting transformers- a good way to get poor
    Transformer count= too many

Currently in search of:
    G1 goodness

I can't friggin' believe it. Another RK order received, another RK order mispacked. That's 4 in a row. How is that even possible?!?!

My last order was was for Unicron and the Animated Clear 2-pack. They screwed up by sending me the Henkei Clear 2-pack instead. I ended up paying a discounted amount for it and keeping it, and told them that because I had another order in the system awaiting stock, it was totally cool if they just waited for that and included the Animated 2-pack with it.

After making payment, I wrote Ray:

Hi Ray,

I just made this payment. Thank you.

Please don't make any mistakes on order 29XXX :-)

Cheers,

Jay
    And whaddya know, they did. While they did include the replacement clear Animated 2-pack, they left out the Takara Animated Voyager Prime & Rodimus 2-pack which was part of the original order. All of these Prime & Rodimus 2-packs must be driving them nuts. They really need some better order checking over there.

Well, not only did they mess up my order, they then completely forgot about rectifying it after acknowledging their mistake. I couldn't believe it had taken three weeks to arrive after they said they would send it, so I sent another (very polite) email. Only THEN did they finally post the thing. Pathetic.