Page 257 of 515 FirstFirst ... 237247252253254255256257258259260261262267277 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 5149

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Robina KMart has a full set of the Hound/Sideswipe/Trailbreaker/Wheeljack wave (so two of each), and a single Skylynx to go with them. They also have the new wave of mini-cons (all the previous wave are now gone) for $9 a pop. They also have the mini-con deployer Overload that launches the new round balls
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Found today at Woolworths Garden City, the wave 2 Rescue Bots Feature Bots (figurine with moving part) Optimus Prime... which came out with High Tide, but I couldn't find any others at this store.
    It was $10, which is a bit much, as they are US$5 in America.

Myer Garden City got in the Voyagers Onslaught and Scattershot, but no other Combiner Wars toys for the sale that started today.

ToysRUs got in heaps of the first wave of 2016 Combiner Wars Legends, but suspiciously, all of the Shockwaves were already gone. There were about six of each of the other three, but no Shockwaves, so I hope it wasn't a scalper.
    Last edited by griffin; 24th March 2016 at 12:16 AM.

Those rescue bot things. I saw 3 different ones at woolworths in Beerwah tonight. Didn't see a price tag and aside from Optimus I can't tell you the character names. There was a white one and a green one though.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Found today at Woolworths Garden City, the wave 2 Rescue Bots Feature Bots (figurine with moving part) Optimus Prime... which came out with High Tide, but I couldn't find any others at this store.
    It was $10, which is a bit much, as they are US$5 in America.

$10 each or two for $15. OP, Boulder, Heatwave and High Tide.
    Myer Garden City got in the Voyagers Onslaught and Scattershot, but no other Combiner Wars toys for the sale that started today.

ToysRUs got in heaps of the first wave of 2016 Combiner Wars Legends, but suspiciously, all of the Shockwaves were already gone. There were about six of each of the other three, but no Shockwaves, so I hope it wasn't a scalper.
    $10 each or two for $15. OP, Heatwave, Boulder and High Tide.

After only finding Optimus at the Mt Gravatt store on Wednesday, I found all four at the Sunnybank store yesterday, at the back on an endcap.
    And they cut all three boxes open upside down, so all the Rescue Bots have to sit upside down in the slots or fall over.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Totally forgot until now, I'm sure at tru Aspley when I picked up arcee last weekend, they also had combiner wars superion and menasor box sets near the checkout. Anyone else confirm?
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Myers Mt Gravatt has Wave 4 Deluxes for Skylynx (full set plus extra hound) for 19.99

Myers Logan Hyperdome has 6x Year of Goat Chrome Optimus 50% off, so now 104. Also one set platinum seekers
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Myers Mt Gravatt has Wave 4 Deluxes for Skylynx (full set plus extra hound) for 19.99
    Finally!
    They weren't there three days ago, and will probably be gone when I go there the next time they are open (Monday).